Bermuda : Issue with construction queue

• Bermuda : Issue with construction queue

Hi ! I'd like to report an issue with the Commander construction queue. This is what happened when my Metal Mine upgrade started (didn't screen it exactly when it happened but you can still see the problem) :
    As you can see, the construction time displayed is the one I'd get ... if I played on a x1 universe. EDIT : Well, I took this screen a bit late so you can't see it but after trying again I found out it was effectively the construction time of a x1 universe.
    Using Dark Matter to end the first construction of the queue doesn't proc this bug, however, only halving time does.
    This bug disappeared right after I upgraded my Robotic Factory, so I can't reproduce it now. Tried it a few times before upgrading my Factory tho, so I can confirm it's not a one-time bug. Can also confirm it's not just visual.

Syn Frost
  • Then you hit exactly that time, when we changed the server speed :)

btw. please deactivate addons on that server, just to be sure that problems are not caused of buggy addons ^^

LG
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.