Merchant Retreat

• Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merchant Retreat

"In an effort to preserve their own lives and livelihood merchants retreat from planets/moons that are under attack. Being neutral they have no desire to be part of a conflict and become collateral damage, but gladly return shortly after hoping for business after calamity. Disaster capitalism."

Basically everyone complains about one merchant feature or another being abused during/after attacks.

Player A blind lanxes player B. Player B instantly uses 750kk resources at the auction between follow ups or before first hit but after landing.

I don't think I need to list all the potential ways merchant tab can screw fleeters. That was just one example I've seen several times. It makes sense to me that merchants would avoid a planet under attack x amount of time before/after an attack (adjust for universe speed). If people spam attacks just to block merchant usage give them a warning for overview spam. A lot of these abuses I don't think were foreseen or intended to be part of fleeting and its easy to fix
    • is very complicated as you suggest, as I read in another thread and somehow has its good points and its bad things, one solution would be the most objective of putting a resource limit the auctioneer 20 million, yet if you nor are the defender will please give full benefit to the attacker so much work close so do not be advisable him to the other party