auctioneer modification

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• auctioneer modification

Hi,

Like everybody have remarqued, why the auctionneer need to loose resources when they losse the bid ?

There is no real reason.... Even if you want hide your resources, if you win the bid you will loose them.

So why do not put in place, an enchery like in the real life ? no losse for bid's loose.... only winner pay the bid...

Best Regards.
      LaNceLoT
    • what you mention is somewhat true, but there are also different situations in which you use the auctioneer for example, when you are recycled and have many materials, sometimes the only way in which looking to lower the benefit to another player is to use the auctioneer and prefer to lose resources in the X item

if resources are not would lose after losing at auction, anyone could save resources by key times which not think it's something beneficial for both parties.
    • In my opinion I would only encourage trolls to keep betting knowing they wont lose the resources if they lose the bet. Making it really hard for the people the actually want the item since the price would go really high most of the time.
    • It simply wrong, there is no more benefits to loose resources when you will be recycled, even if you not loose resources if you loose the bet....

If someone have 300M resources on his planet and dont want to loose them he will probably put it in the auctionner, now and loose it....

If he loose the bet, it is really impossible, he will keep it but with 300M resources, he will not loose the bet, so he will loose his 300M resources like today....

But at least, little people who just want to have fun, could use it... I even not look at it now, even it is so dumb....

edit :

kwinse wrote:

It discourages people from driving up the price for any reason besides that they actually want to pay that price for the item.

It is totally wrong..... You will never bet a price that you will prbably loose it .....

Eventually, when you will not loose it when you loose bet, you WILL that time probably try tu put the price you want for it ..... Eventually, beacause you will not loose the resources if bet raise more than you want...