Opened chats

• Today Lunituni wrote me and I just realised it about 6 hours after even though I was online the hole time.
    So first can you make the chat icon glove like the messages when you have an unreaded pm also make the little chat tab light up and down.

Second when I clicked on Lunituni's little chat box on the bottom of the screen the system just closed that tab (tested about 10 times with clicks by different locations).
    Images
    • chat close.png

61.06 kB, 669×546, viewed 340 times
  • hmm k

Can´t reproduce this behavior. Does it only appear with 4 chats open? Something special to reproduce it? Are you currently chatting with one of those players? Special screen resolition?

I tried with chrome browser (without any addon), also without adblock
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
  • First I usually hate those chat tabs so I'd like to close them but eventually they come back so I did not bother them at all.

I have know idea what I did that time I just simply wanted to open a the new chat tab that an other player occuerd but the system just did the opposite and vanished that tab.

Now I closed all my chat tabs wrote to 4 players refreshed the page and if I want to write again to a player thats not online it vanishes all those tabs. Online players tab stays and can open it the rest I have to use the Playerlist Button again to bring it forward. If I am not closing the not online tabs it keep appearing every page refresh if the were dissapeared by an open click.

Hopes that help I suggest to test it beacuse now it's kind of garbage.

If I may suggest:
    When I click on X then close that tab not just shrink it. (There is a button for that)