Bid jamming rule. for the auction.

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bid jamming rule. for the auction.

this is an issue . that needs to be handled. players submit abuseingly large bids. or use the one key feature of some tolerated add-ons that gives them an unfair advantage over other players. this should be made a banable offense.

1, Buy sumbitting bids non stop useing any one key scrypt. that prevents other players from being able to submit a bid.

2 buy continuely submitting bids to lock other players from being able to bid.

3. buy having ally m8s probe a player that is bidding against you in the last minute of an auction.

4. buy use of any bid bot or scrypt that automaticly makes bids for you. (perma ban)

1st. offense 7 day ban.

2nd . offense 14 day ban

3rd offense 21 day ban

4th offense perma ban. unless bot is used then perma ban for the first offense.
    • in many auctions in game i have seen players raise their own bid so fast that even a 30k bid was not accepted.

i have seen players drop 16 bids in the last 10 seconds of the auction <1 key function

or a bid come in in the last half second of an auction and i have gotten the i won message but no item then when i looked at the winners name it was another players name. bid bot snipping the bid. was used and the player never got ban for it .

i have been probed buy players in the last 10 seconds of an auction buy a players skype buddies and friends from their buddy list causeing intentional lag that resulted in server lag and a lost auction.

these types of actions jam the auction where other players who play in the rules cant bid or win a auction fairly. with out having to make bids so large that its not uncommon to see a 500k to 2.5kk bid just to win an auction. item that may only be worth 35k this keeps newer players from wanting to use the auction or as many players who would use it dont.
      when the auctions first started it was normal to see 200 or more players bid on the same item. till players started useing one key scrypts and or bid bots. then those numbers dropped down to 5 or 7 players bidding on an item. just take a look thru the logs of the auction at the number of players that actually bid on an item . it is basicly the same 10 players day in and out. because no one can out bid them. or bid fast enough to win against them.
    • currently there is no rule of thumb for bots in the auction . that has been inforced.

also as some one pointed out in .org a simple fix is to make the auction so you cant out bid your self untill your out bid

and make it so you can only bid 1k at a time. to prevent 8kk bids or higher from being dropped in the auction.

also there are two allowed add-ons that have a one key function that need to be removed from the allowed add-on list.