DEAD END - Exploding Planets and Moons

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DEAD END - Exploding Planets and Moons

Dead End Exploding Planet and Moons Idea

*sniped*

This idea is another Awesome Idea to be suggested to the Origin as it is Reasonable yet Simple of Creating Profits to the Whole Universe by the Accounts/Planets that is to be Deleted off without a Trace. Why should there be something without a Profit to anybody and why should resources go to Dead Waste?

I'd like to edit that suggestion and make it that the Debris field should be that of the Fleet created and that the Ratio should not vary in both Speed Universe/Def to Debris Uni or Special Debris Universe.

Your Thoughts?

I'd Say this is a Lovely Post many must check :)

P.S to be mentioned is that this applies to accou :gamer: s/planets/moons that are gonna be deleted I.E not the ones which are marked Deleted or V-Mode and the Deleted .

~Removed insult to .org Teamler ~Killacrazy
  • Bump

can someone please notice this idea? coz this is so interesting as hell. And it also helps revive activity for other players.

Instead of something going to waste/deleted for nothing, it can go as profit/resources to other player's recyclers. Come on, everyone need something to boost their profits. this is another way to get a kick start for activity :)
  • this could work if that when the db field is hovered over only 10 recyclers can be sent in a 24 hour period per player. to that db field. so all players have a chance to harvest some of the loot from the debrie field created buy the exploded planet. for planets set to delete buy the server.

and that the db field stay there for a period of 48 hours