Event: Df to Debris

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Event: Df to Debris

Yo Guys, Captain Jack Sparrow here :D

I Have made some Suggestions in the .org board but what i got were Hate Replies, and quit a few " YOUR A NOOB AND THATS A NOOB IDEA" Messages too -_-

Anyways, i think i got satisfied by the Denial but i wanted to Suggest two Things.

SO this is how it works.

So Ogame has almost all its universe ( all of it from my view ) un-interested or in a simple way to express it, Dead! Reason? its not because of non-speed universe or DarkMatter ( i may have to dis-agree with this one though ) But the players them selves. So yea, for a normal speed universe or a speed universe this would commence to be tooo much boring and a waste to attack a planet with high defense and little resources and fleet. Defense is actually used to protect resources from being raided and for the protection of small fleets which are worth a few re-cyclers . it is not intended to be just left like that for the whole account's life and what is the use for that resources wasted on the defense? this i am not implying for the players who are active or have a successor for their accounts and pass it on BUT to players who build so much and let the account to Rust . A Great Player put this in his Signature for everyone to know its Meaning "This fleet shall not rust, lest it becomes profit in my opponent's Recyclers..."

Better were when the days where players were more active and fleetsaved often to avoid being their fleet and resources to be owned, you all know this to be certain.

Ladies, Gents and all the ones in the Board

i have a plan to bring back the spark of the activity.

Since we cant make a normal Universe, speed universe to have profits from Turtlers or Heavy miners with high defense ( higher than Wiz Khalifa i am stating ) , i would like to suggest and pray the admins and the Ogame community to make an Event where the whole Ogame Universe could go a DEFENSE TO DEBRIS Time Period.

Imagine, players who are not able to find a good fleet but just rusty old accounts with huge resources in the planets with huger Defenses gaurding them and the sadest part is that the account is in (I) I.E Inactive for more than a month or so, if that event was launched, the Board would be 3 times more active with more and more hits in it, servers which were dead would come back to life, accounts which were thrown away would be put to good use even if the owner does not give a damn.

*CONDITION*

Just like a normal Def to Deb universe, this condition can be changed by the admins from 15% to any % of def structures going to Debris ( limit to be set to 25 or it would be as equal as a Defense to Debris Universe type and stuff )

I Pray the Admins to Try this out in the Test Server. please see how the Event could make a Difference . Again i would like to tell you guys this, it is NOT PERMANENT but just for a fraction of time period like the other events , "30% MOON CHANCE", "25% DARK MATTER MORE" and events like that.

If you still Disagree, Imagine how much Resources are being wasted on Turtles. Yea i understand Turtles have a Purpose . But the Account which is going to be Deleted due to the Activity? Hell no,

Fleeters would light up and Miners would go more and more active to make MORE profit on other planets
    • The concern I see here is that unless this event was a know thing to happen from the start of the universe it would prove to be very unfair for a large set of players.
      While I to personally dislike turtles its hardly fair to just decide one day that they are not nearly as safe as they were before and have them lose lots of saving up and building time just because a new event appeared.

Also how often would this occur?
    • once in a month?

i swear, Fleeters would Seldom attack the Active Turtles. If they are getting attacked, it is just DUE to the reason they have some Grudge and Most of the time, they spend nailing down a Turtler is by just with RIPs

So you see, a thing an active Turtle must do is JUST ask for reinforcment . But Trust me, places i come from, active Turtles got MORE than what you can think of.

If this event is activated, most of the time, Fleeters just attack planets with HUGE Shells, and recycle the debris with a lot of Profit. And by doing this, Miners and other Turtlers would do the exact same thing for profits. WIN-WIN situation for everyone. an account inactive more than a week or Month is almost considered nailed down if it is a new universe. But for an old? it stays still the same. So this idea would help Light up the activity on the game and everywhere else.

As i said, Try this on the Test Server and see what comes up :)
    • jack sparrow, we are happy to receive any suggestion and feel free to post as many suggestions as you can imagine. Don't feel discouraged if your ideas are rejected or they don't have a visible impact. They have their own value and Origin was created to provide you and to any ogame player a friendly environment to harbor the wildest ogame ideas.

If your ideas can't come to life and be implemented, they can trigger other suggestions or ideas. In the end Ogame can only benefit from people with imagination.
    • Thank you Valent, you are a very good Ogame Game Operator but an Admin, there is no equal.

Anyways, This idea is best for getting the Turtles to active up, and making more and more activity through the whole Ogame.

Imagine a place like that? Activity would go off the scale. Just Try it on the Test Servers.
    • I have actually thought of this idea myself also, I think it would encourage players to pay a little more attention to the game in some specific time frame, of course it would need some anticipation on its announcement so people don't get caught off guard by the time the event begins.