Antigame Final 5.9.13 build Issue

• Antigame Final 5.9.13 build Issue

While playing Ogame normally you can hover over buildings or research assignments it tells you what it is like "Energy Technology" or "Metal Mine" and when you can't build it, it offers a reason with the phases "Not Enough Resources" or in general something is being built that would prevent you building or upgrading it.

But while using the Anti-game script though, you can't see why you can't upgrade something by hovering over the research or building and you can't see what building it IS by hovering over it although the later shouldn't matter too much the former is a small help as to why i can't do something. I'm using chrome, if it makes a difference at all.... In addition i think it's an issue with Java as it has a little pop-up in the lower left of the screen that reads: "javascript:void(0);" Without the quotes.

I did a small look for this issue, but could not find it so i apologize if the issue is listed and i missed it.

Edit: I'm using the latest Java Version 7 update 67 and the latest version of chrome to this date.