Fleeter's league

• Fleet, Defense and Combats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleeter's league

I had an idea browsing my country forums, I'll try my best explaining and we'll see if it's possible to do it.

The thing is making a fleeters "league", giving points for doing 20%'s,
    adv 20%'s, TOP's... And at the end of that league, if it's possible,
    give a custom rank on the forum to the winner, and will be perfect if we
    can give a coupon to him/her.

How do you guys see it?

Regards,

Membri
  • the most exciting things about ogame , and the addiction it causes are the thrill when attacking and the warm feeling of joy and fulfillment after each battle you win. This is obviously only one side of the coin as for each battle you win, there is another player who is on losing side .

If you are attacked and your fleet is lost, your defenses smashed and your resources stolen , it is most likely to quit the game .

This situation makes as a right thumb rule that after each battle, one of two players is most likely about to quit the game.

Unfortunately there are less players joining than players quitting

From my experience, if you don't have an alliance or friends to encourage you after a battle , or at least of a promise somebody will help you rebuild, you are most likely out of the game , looking outside for a more easy and rewarding game.