Select target for Routine Collect on Fleet Page 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Already implemented, simply click onto one of your planets or moons when the Collect tab is active. Now this is the new temporary target and a "Reset" button appears. Using the temporary target stores the selected mission and speed as well. And see the new feature of the movement page (using the next planet/moon for Routine Collect/Fleetsave with the Return key)

08. Fleet I
  • I just realized how to use this after reading here, somehow didn't understand it in the tutorial. I like how it works now, saving me going into settings to change the coords. BUt, lol, I know...

Anyway in my account I have multiple moons in the same Galaxy that I variously collect to and I set up differing speeds for each planet sending the resources so that everything arrives within 10 minutes and pretty much around when my recalled deploy returns. With your new feature not only the coordinates (GOOD :) ) but also the speed gets saved/changed this may be good for some (although those won't have set up special speeds anyway) but for me it forces me to still go into the settings to be able to use my speed settings.

Long story short, can you add a "DISABLE" button to Routine Collect like you have for Routine last? That would then work for my setup too ;)
  • Once you've selected a temporary target there is always a "RESET" button - click it to stop/remove it, and AGO uses your option settings again as they are.

And storing the speed / mission or not is as usual the general problem - For some it's perfect, for some not.

The disable button for Routine Last is already gone, i've found a better solution - A click onto the coords sets only them(and mission and speed), but no ships or resources.

And for your special example ... If you change the target , your well sorted speed settings are wrong then, except you choose a target in the same system.
  • For my system all but the two planets in the same Galaxy as the one I am sending to are correct. That is 9 of my 12 planets where it is correct (+ the planet under the moon too as I do that in the end anyway), as they are in different Galaxies. I'd say that saves me a lot of clicking to get the speeds right :D

If you don't want to improve this for my use case, no problem, just saying it would be nice.
  • While i was thinking about the LAST routine solution i had the idea, to store if the coords or mission or speed is clicked and use this as "limiter" which details are enabled/disabled, but i liked the current solution much more.

Maybe this is something for Routine collect to define which details are stored or not (also later for Routine Fleetsave/Expo)