First time bug in Elora

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First time bug in Elora

It's not a really big bug, but it can help to solve other bugs in "Elora" and "Fleet 1".

I call it bug the first time since it only appears after a series of espionage and yet under certain conditions.

Access to Elora is made only by the "message" button which must be added espionage tab if you have the account commander.

The refresh of "Elora" can be made either as access (see above), or via the "Inbox" tab, either with (account commander) "spying" tab.

I keep the latest report of spying for each position where I did the looting, 6 in this case.

From Elora, I use the "galaxy" button on the last line, I run a series of espionage. (4 in this case), I return to "Elora" I mark the last line (1 mark).

I wait a little longer, the probes have arrived at their destination, and I refreshed via the "spying" tab ("inbox" without account commander) and I get the following result: four spy reports which have been a landmark for more than a year (mark 2).

It is probably reading data before loading. We should see in event handling or in the order in which you run certain treatments.

The key to reproduce the bug is to be in "Elora" before the arrival of probes and refresh using a tab.

Thanks

note : windows 7 and firefox (up to date)
    Images
    • Elora1.PNG

45.57 kB, 722×444, viewed 248 times
  • No problem for me.

That can solve also this bug : when I attack (from Elora) the last line of the set of spy report (first in) and this just after the conditon of my first post, I return to Elora, the check box of the line is not marked.

I have also problem with global check box (in tittle) that is sometimes checked with no reason, but I can't found nothing to reproduce and it's probably a part of the same problem.