Collect routine after an Expedition routine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Collect routine after an Expedition routine

Thanks for the change, its great when it work.

Each time I send an Expedition folowing by a collect, I have the collect with the good number of transport but the button "Continue" say that it is an expedition.

Reload the page do nothing, I must do a transport, following by the collect.

Expedition is from a moon, collect is from a planet or a moon and not the same coord.

(Windows 7 up to date and Firefox up to date)
  • I've just tested all what you are doing, but don't find a problem.

After sending an Expedition this tab is preselected, so a page reload does not change anything. The possible problem is the moment when you change the tab with clicking onto the Collect icon - Please can you explain all details in this moment or create a screenshot ?

And please your settings of Routine Collect, maybe there is the difference why i don't have this problem.
  • First screenshot (SendingExpediton), no comment

Three time "Enter" (I use a keyboard Logitech G13 that do that with one key, that''s not a problem, I think)

Fleet in fly, the expedition is the last line. screenshot "EnVol"

Mouse click on "Flotte" button (marked as 1 on the third screen).

Mouse click on "Collect" button (marked as 2 on the third screen)

This give the third screen : "Fleet1" and if I continue "Fleet3"

For this I use the standard option for collect : screenshot "Option" and screenshot "OptionDetail" (for all collect from planet to moon) on the next message.

I just remember, you say something about the standard options that can not longer in use. When I collect with not standard option, I don't have problem, I have try it.

Thanks
    Images
    • SendingExpédition.gif

132.56 kB, 700×463, viewed 225 times
    • EnVol.gif

122.02 kB, 700×645, viewed 234 times
    • Fleet1.gif

106.85 kB, 700×461, viewed 251 times
    • Fleet3.gif

106.05 kB, 700×478, viewed 250 times
  • Perfect, you helped me a lot, it's enough to know the problem only reading your description.

Somehow setting the coordinates for Collect does not always work properly, i'll fix it today next to another problem and release an update tomorrow morning.