Fleet pages - Detail improvements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet pages - Detail improvements

Hello,

Within update 5.9.5 the main concept is done, until now i will fix all those small display issues - Please report them here in the thread. For all important problems please always a new thread, thanks .)
  • Detailed setup for each Routine will be done with a select box and following options:

-- - -> Disable and hide tab
    -- Enable -> Enable and show tab
    -- Keep tab -> Enable, select the tab on each page load
    -- Keep selection -> Enable, select the tab on each page load AND set coordinates and missin (for Expedition and Last)
  • Beta 5.9.7.2

Fleet pages:

Added feature setting to enable and change the behave from each Routine icon:
    - "Enable" shows the Routine icon.
    - "Last tab" uses this tab again next time.
    - "Last selection" uses this tab and it's selections again next time. (takes effect in tab expedition and last)
  • <Francolino>Well, i think that i should release those changes tomorrow instead end of the next week .. to many player would like to setup Routine icons as they like

So, the next final update is planned for tomorrow now, after finishing the current changes and a few more detail improvement (handling temporary missions in Routine Collect and Fleetsave)
  • Beta 5.9.7.3

Improved behave of Routine icons:

The behave from each Routine icon is changeable (AGO Options):
    - "Hide" shows the Routine icon only, if neccessary (takes effect in tab attack and harvest)
    - "Show" shows the Routine icon always.
    - "Reuse tab" uses this tab again next time.
    - "Resue selection" uses this tab and it's selections again next time. (takes effect in tab expedition and last)