colony max size throw back event

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don´t think that "before redesign" will be a good choice here.
      The range of planet fields was quiet bigger and not only the max was that high, also the min was much more lower. We are talking about an planet field minimum of 19 Fields per planet. Do you really want to get such planets?

Another question:
      Do you think that many players will like such event? How many players will give up their planets during the event and also loose all items, which are connected.
      I think we can count those on one hand and such event will cause more complain then positive feedback.

Just my view of it.

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • @ Joky there has been good and bad feed back on this for both sides

me personaly i have 2 planets i would delete and remoon to get the larger fielded planets dureing this event.

also one would have to plan and calculate what planets or areas they would take advantage of this event . some fleeters who use mobil colonys would take and drop their main deut supplying planet and trade it out for a larger fielded planet hybrid players who mine/fleet would take advantage of larger planets .

miners would have more room to grow this would give back to the player base. buy giving them something they dont have to pay for. I.E. field boosters or buying resourses just to have a terra former over lvl 7 and higher. for the extra fields
    • The main problem for such special ideas: The idea and the concept is planned on the personal situation.
      Such event will then be available for ALL. For beginners, for skilled, for new universes and also for quiet old universes, where players have their account for several years.

From me it´s a no, cause i know the count of users, which just deleted Homeplanet after we implemented the posibility of delete that planet. The current field size is fair enough and was designed in 2008 like that cause of several reasons, to change it back, just over an event will bring some chaos and also bad mood in some comunitie parts.

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • @Joky this is not planned or thought up out of personal interest . and yes i used myself as an example .

i have 4 acc. i play one is from 07 u32 another is quant. another is andro and another is zegadra . im on 4 sides of this coin.

we have moon events we have booster events we have research reduction events. we have pay for resourses we have buy field boosters we have buy moon field boosters . so the ideas that made players leave are ok but one that benefits all players paying and non paying are bad .

So how is something that benefits paying and non paying players alike a bad thing.?

and the max planet size was changed in 2010 i thought
    • JoKy wrote:

Such event will then be available for ALL.
      What is wrong with an event that will be available for all?
      For years we see events and updates for the happy few.

JoKy wrote:

chaos and also bad mood in some comunitie parts.

Chaos and bad mood is caused by unwanted updates en bugged merges, an event from which anyone can profit will not cause chaos en bad moods.
      All players with pre-redesign accounts have big planets, those are also the players who profit most from the updates, like faster recyclers.
      Admin OGame.nl
      Mail: rdet@ogame.nl
      IRC: Rdet