Goodbye Hits, ACS Goodbye Hits, and Stats

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Goodbye Hits, ACS Goodbye Hits, and Stats

Clearly, goodbye hits represent a sentimental and symbolic exit from game play. Current regulations for acs good bye hits allow , with GA prior approval, prearranged combats that by many analyses look very much like pushing and result in frustration, player attrition, enormous UNSKILLED HP gains, Military Point Destroyed Gains and Resourse movement that ALSO involve time extensions to allow for transfer of res from high to low player far beyond the normal 72 hours.

I propose that while everyone enjoys a big BOOM, in no way should these hits impact ingame stats. I propose that good bye hits transfer NO Honor Points, and have NO impact on Military or other relevant player statistics.

I propose that all res transfers from Higher ranked to lower rank players remain within the same bounds as seen in normal game play. If time is taken to gain a GA approval, then surely those res should have predetermined lower rank res transfers.

I propose that the use of resultant DF and loot from good bye hits by higher ranking players for such strategy such as baiting be absolutely forbidden, and strong and quick bans result from this misuse.

I propose that Good bye hits NEVER be ranked among skill based combats as seen in Top Ten Solo Hits, Top T en ACS HITS, and other ranked Advanced or Superadvanced HITs. There is NO skill involved in these hits, and highly skilled players have earned Ranked acknowlegemt, where unskilled, prearranged losses or victories have NO place among these forum listings.

I propose that GAs be permitted to reverse flawed decisions regarding these scenarios. I can dream... See the Superadvanced ACS Goodbye Hit in US Pegasus and the effect of this hit on morale, attrition, and game stats as an example of deficits in current policy regarding Good Bye Hits.