Improving fleet pages - Handling mission and type selection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Improving fleet pages - Handling mission and type selection

The next Beta changes this feature setting:

Previous behave: "Set to harvest and debris field if recycler in the fleet"

New behave: "Set to harvest and debris field if only recycler in the fleet"

Your opinion please.
    • Same here, it's to often wrong.

Right now i have in mind to extend the setting with a drop down - Entries are:

- (Off) / only / some

And "Only" is the default setting as the suggested new behave.

The fleet settings are the most important ones in AGO, so i should offer all useful detail settings.
    • Hey Franco,

while we're at it: In the mission select settings, do we really need the "Setze auf Kolonisieren, wenn nur Kolonieschiffe in der Flotte sind" option (set to colonise if only colo ships are selected)? Isn't that redundant? If you only have colo ships selected and send them to a habited position, you simply can't select "colonise" (only attack, etc.). On the other hand, if you select an unhabited position, all you actually can pick is "colonise". So I guess you can just leave this one out^^

grz
    • In past some of those feature settings are mentioned to show the correct mission already on fleetpage I

But finaly all those details should be improved - For the colony ship this setting becomes a default setting (always on)