Antigame Database

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Antigame Database

I am running version 5.7.54 and cannot get the DB to update.

I am followed the DB thread and all instructions.

i am removed and re installed this. on both chrome and Firefox and cant get either of them to work.

Any help would be appreciated.
    • The troubleshooting thread is outdated - It's very simple now.

1. Reset the databases. The confirm box tells you to restart your browser afterwards. Just do it.

If you does not work, it becomes difficult. Which universe do you play ?
    • Hi there,

I have also attempted to reset the databases and there was still no luck.

it shows that they are updating, and goes green on the update, but no information is displayed.

I play on us pegasus

s116-us.ogame.gameforge.com/
    • same Problem here! Red Text on the left "Aktualisiere Spieler-Datenbank 0%" every time i click to a other Planet or Moon.

Have reset the Database about 10 times (with Browser-Serstart, without, with save bevor Restart, without, with PC Restart, without, ... nothing works!)
      Situation: Antigame between 5.7.40 and 5.8.0 / Firefox 26

Last try go back to Antigame 5.7.26 and now everything works fine. Whats wrong? My Firefox is 26!
    • bluenova wrote:

same Problem here! Red Text on the left "Aktualisiere Spieler-Datenbank 0%" every time i click to a other Planet or Moon.

Have reset the Database about 10 times (with Browser-Serstart, without, with save bevor Restart, without, with PC Restart, without, ... nothing works!)
      Situation: Antigame between 5.7.40 and 5.8.0 / Firefox 26

Last try go back to Antigame 5.7.26 and now everything works fine. Whats wrong? My Firefox is 26!

If you have Linux, you NEED Firefox 27 or higher which includes all required features as of Firefox 26 for Windows

If you have Windows, please contact me in IRC channel -> webirc.onlinegamesnet.net:9090/?channels=ogame.origin
    • Update (for every that has the same problem)
      It seems, that Antigame 5.8 is also at Windows not 100% compatible with Firefox 26. Creating a new Firefox-Profile has also no effect. For those who do not want to upgrade Firefox above 26 (like me 8) ) is the Solution to leave Antigame at Version 5.7.26 or accept, that the database not updates.

Thanks Francolino for your support :thumbup: