Messages - checker for unread messages

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Messages - checker for unread messages

Hi,

I'm not sure if this was reported previous but i found this behavior related with "new/ unread message" received .

First time when you click on mail section, you see all new reports with bold name.
      If you go and click inside one report or simple click again on button for message all new reports became with normal font.

It will be nice that the bold to be use for no read messages. Once user click inside that message only after that that row to be in normal text.
      It is a little annoy to probe, receive alot of message then go in first, send farming fleet, then you wish to click again on mail to get next message but all became with normal text. So if is a simple to develop it will be a nice thing in future :)

Thank you.

Steps to reproduce:
      a) send a couple of probes out and wait for reports
      b) go now and click on mail icon:

i58.tinypic.com/dggym1.png

and with part 2 of the image :
      tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34qmbzq&s=8#.U1_VSHWSzJB

In my version i have settings so the mails to appear in details like that..

All good till now. I see new reports in bold text.

c) suppose i click into a bold report and send attacks out and after i return and click again on mail icon
      Result:
      tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ahumaw&s=8#.U1_VonWSzJA

The other "new" mail even if i don't click inside it, it became with normal font.

Other information:

plugin: AGO Options - 5.7.48by Francolino

browser: Google Chrome: Version 34.0.1847.132
      operation system: Linux Mint 15.