Chrome can't store settings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chrome can't store settings

After this update my data was lost in all universes. When trying to recover from the backup, I hit the wrong button (generated a NEW one) with the default options. So, now I had to manually go back to my old options, the problem is my changes remain active only for a while, because now when I exit my session it goes back to default. Also, when I manually change the options and I try to make a new backup, it generates a "default backup", not the backup with my changes. I use chrome and I already reinstalled antigame origin, and deleted cookies and cache. I don't know what else should I do, please help.

Update: doesn't work in Firefox either. Nvm, it does work in Firefox, then it is a Chrome problem. Gonna have to reinstall

Update 2: I already reinstalled and when I change my options in Chrome, after exit and login in they go back to default. It doesn't happen in Firefox, my changes were kept, however I can't make a text backup (or any backup) and restore options in my other accounts, I would have to change them manually.