Update 5.7.45

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update 5.7.45

Dear AGO user :)

The new update 5.7.45 includes a lot of internal changes, see the Changelog for more.

AGO does have now a better performance in all browser (mainly Chrome / Opera) - because all those improvements a few detail features are still missing and new problems might appear. Please report them here or in new threads.

Regards, Francolino
  • SuikaDorobo wrote:

Settings incompatibility problem again. Plus, some features (like standard targets, routine fleetsave, etc) seem to be broken.

Do you have a backup of your settings ? Please restart your browser and restore the backup.

Those features are working fine for me, maybe your option settings are somehow broken during the time.
  • Francolino wrote:

Megalohrer wrote:

Yes, problem again. Seems the same as last update (fast fix without cangelog).
    - routine fleetsave - "standard setting" and "different settings for this position"
    are broken

Yes, you can save only the first entry. Will be fixed soon.

Hi Francolino, ist not so easy.
    Yes, ist possible to save the first entry (standard setting), but after log off/on some settings are changed to other values.
  • Other problems I have encountered so far:

* "Fix CR color" isn't working (as already pointed out elsewhere)

* Player / Alliance coloring isn't working

* Wrong background color for some planets / moons

* OnMouseOver tooltip doesn't show up for planets and some moons

* Grouping / ungrouping of player / alliance links in OnMouseOver tooltip doesn't work
    (also, "remove group" link shows up for players / alliances that don't belong to any group)

* Some timestamps are based on user's local time instead of server time, even if "Change all time values into local time-zone" feature is off
    (this was occurring in older versions of AGO too, not only in the latest version)

...And possibly a lot more to come (sorry for all-in-a-bulk reporting; if I posted them one by one in new threads, I'd be looking like a spammer)
  • No problem, currently there are a lot of minor issues during all those changes.

SuikaDorobo wrote:

Other problems I have encountered so far:

* "Fix CR color" isn't working (as already pointed out elsewhere)
    * Player / Alliance coloring isn't working
    See changelog - both will be done during the next days

* Wrong background color for some planets / moons
    * OnMouseOver tooltip doesn't show up for planets and some moons
    This is a fleeter feature, see antigame.de/screenshots/G-TooltipProbes.jpg

* Grouping / ungrouping of player / alliance links in OnMouseOver tooltip doesn't work
    (also, "remove group" link shows up for players / alliances that don't belong to any group)
    This link is always there as a workaround

* Some timestamps are based on user's local time instead of server time, even if "Change all time values into local time-zone" feature is off
    (this was occurring in older versions of AGO too, not only in the latest version)
    Hmmm - do you want to create a detailed list where it does appear ?

...And possibly a lot more to come (sorry for all-in-a-bulk reporting; if I posted them one by one in new threads, I'd be looking like a spammer)

Thanks for feedback :)
  • Francolino wrote:

When picking a fleet mission among the event list into "target" tab of the panel like this---> i.imgur.com/C3JTKuf.png
    it actually is added to the list like this--> i.imgur.com/7LKxuTP.png

I guess "will be complete at:" in buildings/shipyard screen had similar problems before; they're working correctly now.
  • Francolino wrote:

When picking a fleet mission among the event list into "target" tab of the panel like this -> i.imgur.com/C3JTKuf.png
    it actually is added to the list like this -> i.imgur.com/7LKxuTP.png

I guess "will be complete at:" in buildings/shipyard screen had similar problems before; they're working correctly now.

Duplicate posting, sorry. Pls delete this if possible.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SuikaDorobo ().