invited buddies to receive a pre-built account

• Alliance and Player Interaction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• invited buddies to receive a pre-built account

I propose to increase the importance of buddy invitations by giving a pre-built account when using an invitation code.

[url='http://board.origin.ogame.gameforge.com/board15-ideas-planet/board35-official-feedback/board50-maybe/4073-increase-the-benefit-for-buddy-points/']increase the benefit for buddy points[/url]
    • Danimanza wrote:

What do you refer with a "pre-built account"? How many points will the players start with?
      i think they should be based on average points of first 10 players .
      Basic "pre built" means to me level 10 mines with corresponding energy and capacity to build SC and spy drones. This should be enough for an active player.

One main problem i see when starting to play a new account is very low starting resources, practically in 5 minutes you built all you could and most players never return for a second day to build more. If one could start raiding from the very first day, things can change. I just started a fresh account to see how it feels ....
    • Valent wrote:

Danimanza wrote:

What do you refer with a "pre-built account"? How many points will the players start with?
      i think they should be based on average points of first 10 players .
      Basic "pre built" means to me level 10 mines with corresponding energy and capacity to build SC and spy drones. This should be enough for an active player.

One main problem i see when starting to play a new account is very low starting resources, practically in 5 minutes you built all you could and most players never return for a second day to build more. If one could start raiding from the very first day, things can change. I just started a fresh account to see how it feels ....

So, players would get an account with some points (and predefined buildings) at the start, or the resources to build those buildings?
    • AS a player i can see this as a benifit to older unis since many players would invite friends to join the game .
      and it just may bring some old players back. i know the first 4 or 5 days are so slow. even in a 5x server .
      so my self if i was invited to play i would jump on this in a hart beat.
      since it wouldnt be over built but fair enough for a good starting point.
      But to balance this i would give all new accounts that are not invited to join a uni.
      100k metal and 100k crystal to start. with if this is adopted.