Special galxies in universes

• Fleet, Defense and Combats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Special galxies in universes

Hello,

this idea is from the german ideas planet and was very succesful there:

Source: board.de.ogame.gameforge.com/b…841702-galaxie-sonderuni/

Englisch:
      Hello,

there are many universes with (a) special feature(s) like 2x speed or DiTF, but what's about special feature galaxies, that means one galaxie has a special feature and an other galaxie not.

For example:
      Uni alpha

5x resourceproduction
      5x buildspeed
      8000 DM
      + 25 fields

Galaxies 1-2:
      5x shipspeed + 20% deutproduction +10% energyproduction +20% research time reduction

Galaxies 3-4:
      4x shipspeed + 10% deutproduction +higher Expedition founds +10% research time reduction

Galaxy 5:
      3x shipspeed +20% metal- and crystalproduction

Galaxies 6-7:
      2x shipspeed +10% more resourceproduction + 5 additional fields + 50% DF

Galaxies 8-9:
      1x shipspeed +20% more resourceproduction + 10 additional fields +70% DF

If someone wants to have more speed, he must live with a lesser production, but there is in every galaxy the same ground speed(in the example it was 4x)

There are many possibilites to chance something:
      - resourceproduction
      - energyproduction
      - research-/build-speed
      - fleetspeed
      - % DF
      - % Di-TF
      - planetfields
      - number of planets per solar system/ solar systems per galaxy
      - expeditions
      - special features of the rules (bash/pushrule usw)

German original:
      Display Spoiler

Genevieve wrote:

Hallo zusammen,

warum gibt es nur Sonderunis? Wie wäre es mit Sondergalaxien?

Uni Zagadra

5fach Produktion
      8000 Dm
      + 25 Felder
      + Sondergalaxien

Die Unibesonderheit gilt für jede Galaxie!

Sondergalaxien:

Galaxien 1-3:

1fach Flugspeed dafür + 20% Produktion auf allen Positionen + 20% schnelleres Forschen + zusätzlich 10 weitere Felder

Galaxien 4-7

2fach Flugspeed dafür + 10% Produktion auf allen Positionen + 10% schnelleres Forschen + zusätzlich 5 weitere Felder

Galaxien 8-11

3fach Flugspeed + 25% Metall und Kristallproduktion

Galaxien 12-15

4fach Flugspeed + 30% Deutproduktion + höhere Expeditionsfunde + insgesamt 50% Tf

Galaxien 15-18

5fach Flugspeed + 10% Deutproduktion + maximale Mondgröße 10k Km + insgesamt 70% Tf + 10% mehr Energie

Wer mehr Speed haben möchte, muss mit weniger Produktion auskommen. Die 4fach Produktion gilt jedoch für jede Galaxie. Die Geschwindigkeiten sind etwas "anders", weil nicht jede Galaxie gleich gross ist.

Ich finde das würde etwas mehr Schwung ins Ogameleben bringen.

MfG :)

mono wrote:

Klasse Idee!
      Gibt eine Menge Faktoren, welche man Ändern kann pro Galaxie:
      - Ressproduktion
      - Energieproduktion
      - Forschungs/Bauspeed
      - Flottengeschwindigkeit
      - Prozent ins TF
      - Deff ins TF
      - Planetenfelder
      - Anzahl der Planeten pro Sonnensystem / Sonnensysteme pro Galaxie
      - Effektivtät der Expos
      - Besonderheiten im Regelwerk (Bashingregel aussetzen usw)

quasi unendlich viele Faktoren, welche man Pro Gala ändern kann.
      Somit kann man Miner und FLeeterfreundliche Umgebungen schaffen.
      Dabei würde ich eher dazu tendieren, das immer was für beide dabei ist. z.B mehr Ressourcenspeed aber auch mehr flottenspeed und mehr Trümmer ins TF dann.
      eine Klasse Idee für ein Jubiläumsuni, zum beispiel für das Z Uni (letztes Buchstabenuni) oder das 111. Universum.
    • There are a lot more things needed before this idea is complete.

The first things that came to my mind:
      - What about fleet speed between galaxies ?

- Wouldn't this have a negative effect on the mix of fleeters and miners in the galaxies ?
      Apart from an even greater seperation between play types, this could also be positive.

- Where do you put new players, shouldn't there be a more neutral zone where everyone starts ?

- This would be a big change to the core of the game, would take long to implement i think.

- I think it'd be more logic to combine higher DF with higher fleet speeds, because that could create something like galaxies perfect for wars.
      Also miners would go to the galaxies with more production & lower fleet speed, so higher DF wouldn't make sense there.

• Very good ideea.It would make the game less monotonous and would bring a change in the gameplay.For example if you have a 4x fleet speed galaxy but 30% DF and another galaxy with 1x fleet speed and 70% DF,you would try to catch a fleet in that with 70% DF but it would be easier to catch it on 4x fleet speed.The ideea is to make galaxies with positive and negative points:
      high fleet speeds-low DF and vice versa
      high resources production-long building time
      more fields-low energy production
      high DF%-lower resources production
      much higher resources production-much lower energy production and defense into DF

These are few ideeas
      I hope it will be implemented
    • Hello

When I read the opening speech on this subject correctly and understand, then there is in each galaxy to this universe other Vorraumsetzungen for the players. This in turn introduces me to the question what is a so-mentioned disadvantage compensation or would. Since one does not forget so should be the player to be located For example, in Galaxy 8 or 9, might feel at a disadvantage in comparison with players It is in galaxies 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7. yes so what shipspeed the Galaxy 8 and 9 the worst starting position

So it would be possible to say that the players who are based at Galaxy 8 and 9 we do not move forward, because the others have better opportunities.

I hope I could of course explain what I was getting at.
    • some one suggested this on the .org boards and the simple answer they got was no because the codeing and implimentation.

would take forever and the chance for bugs would be thru the roof. its a good idea on paper. but not in practical application.
      also you would have bottle neck for room in the higher speed sections of the uni. and a lack of players in the lower speed sections of the uni who would quit after seeing they cant catch up to the speed sections of the uni. plus you add in. pay for features and you have massive room for abuse. in the speed sections of this uni. which in turn would make players leave the game . and the uni life would be very short for this type of uni. if anything it would have to be a competition uni. only that last just a few months .