[5.7.36] Antigame is no more displayed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [5.7.36] Antigame is no more displayed

Hello,

Since version 5.7.32, Antigame is no more displayed on my game. The AGO button is red and it does nothing if I click on it. A button named "Script" appeared just above. I have waited a bit to see if other users had a similar behavior, but beside of message of Boonsey "5.7.32 Choking", it seems that I am the only one to have a such problem. For the sake of showing the bug, all scripts and tools I usually use have been deactivated and the browser have been restarted (and even so, the bug persists). My browser is Chrome 33.0.1750.154 m. Antigame Origine have been installed through the Chrome Store. In attachment, you will find the printscreen of my Ogame overview page. Bellow, you will find the console log of chrome with the version 5.7.32 of Antigame :

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. 515f25e9084381dc64646425f7de31.js:2

If you need any other information or if you want me to do other tests, feel free to ask.

Best regards,
      Orlam

Images
      • printscreen_ogame.jpg

130.29 kB, 1,015×814, viewed 2,399 times
    • Hello Francolino,

I've just read the message you showed me. Thank's for this answer. Alas, this does not seem to work : I have uninstalled all other addons from Chrome (even so they where all authorized) and the Red Button is still active and antigame still unavailable.

Did I do something wrong ?

Best regards,
      Orlam