Сonflict scripts

• Hello,

This problem is known ( if you talk about problems with the player or alliance tooltip in galaxy)

The reason is that i want to create the galaxy tooltips ONLY on demand when the user shows them. This avoids many useless changes in the galaxy page.
      Therefore i had to fix an OGame bug, using the same DOM ID for the same player or alliance.

I have to change the REL attribute of the A tag as well, it looks like rel="player12346443E" or rel="alliance12342423F" - to get the correct player or alliance ID replace all letter or (like some other do) remove "player" and use parseInt to get the number.

There is a setting in AGO Options menu, tab Galaxy to keep older scripts running.

Anyway, i can create a meta tag as well to recognize AGO surely.

Edit:

Coming today with the next update:

<meta content="5.7.20" name="AntiGameOrigin"></meta>
    • Hello :),

Francolino wrote:

The reason is that i want to create the galaxy tooltips ONLY on demand when the user shows them. This avoids many useless changes in the galaxy page.

You deliberately made to tooltips was hidden after clicking?

Francolino wrote:

There is a setting in AGO Options menu, tab Galaxy to keep older scripts running.

User will not disable the setting to opengalaxy. I'll check meta-teg AntiGame.

Francolino wrote:

Coming today with the next update:
      <meta content="5.7.20" name="AntiGameOrigin"></meta>

ty
    • Asiman wrote:

You deliberately made to tooltips was hidden after clicking?

No - Since a week AGO don't creates any tooltip in the galaxy page - ONLY if the user shows one i add my content. This new feature avoids 50% of all changes on the HTML code - In most of all cases the user only scrolls through the galaxy without using any tooltip.

This setting is planned to keep old, not longer maintained scripts running.