Change hyperpace technic research purpose > decreasing fuelcosts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Change hyperpace technic research purpose > decreasing fuelcosts

This research can be researched for the hyperspacemotor, but with this idea the fuelcosts will decrease with 0,5% per level till level 15.

~Red Dragon @ 19-10-15/18:55 - Moved to feedback section
    • There is suggested to give this benefit to all motors.

another feedback on the suggestion:
      At first I thought, yeah, we're going to make it cheaper for fleeters again. But there are some considerations that do turn me (pretty fast too).
      1) With the plasma technique the income of metal and crystal can be increased.
      2) With energy technology, the energy yield of the fusion plant improved
      Here you have the benefit if you are miner. Only bright spot is that you maybe need less deuterium for an equal amount of energy, but you do not produce so much more if you consume less. For fleeters there is no advantage with this, decreasing the costs of deut might be a reasonable compensation.
    • There is a suggestion on our community that we combine with this idea.

So we have:
      Change hyperpace technology research purpose > decreasing fuelcosts:
      This research can be researched for the hyperspacemotor, but with this idea the fuelcosts will decrease with 0,5% per level till level 15.

note:
      It can be any level, 15 was only for example.
      In an old universum with high mines it can be level 20 till it become profitable. It is up to player to decide what to do.

new suggestion:
      cheaper Fusion Reactor:
      per level hyperspace technology: decrease the used deut amount by as much as 4%. Is this substantial? Yes it is, but this way I think fusion especially for players in the long term can be a worthwhile investment.