phalanx displaying bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• phalanx displaying bug

this bug occured the 3rd time for me now, and only for this single position/player whenever he is ACS attacking with some light fighters.
      i think it has something to do with this special conditions (all other phalanx windows were displayed correctly so far)

bug description: (combat) ships are not detected, and so not listed as details of the fleetmovement (cant toggle, only the image of the green arrow is changing if i click it)

the image was made under firefox 25.0.1 and AGO 5.6.33
      after updating to firefox 26.0 the attack (moonshot) was over and i wasnt able to check again -.-
      Images
      • phalanx bug.png

800.55 kB, 1,680×1,050, viewed 1,243 times
    • no, this player went into v-mode...
      and i didnt see this bug for other player so far.

but there is another displaying bug (once i told you that)
      the close button for player tooltips is doubled in some cases.
      (in former versions also the list of the tags were doubled, but within the latest updates this seems to be fixed)

this bug occures if i phalanx more than just 1 target in a single system,
      then mostly the last player in that system has a doubled tooltip close button
      (and the second to the last player has an additional horizontal line at the bottom)
      but sometimes it is changing...

ofc it may come because of Iam also using UniverseView, i should test that
      but you can take a look onto it ;)

GreetingZ