Extra large cargo

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Extra large cargo

First of all, sorry if it’s the wrong section. A moderator could relocate this post correctly, in case.
      Suggestion Name: Extra large cargo
      Suggestion Explanation: my idea is a cargo that would respect differences between the small and the big one, and proportions.
      It would cost 18000 of metal and 18000 of crystal but with the capacity of 125000. You can notice that differences of both costs and capacity are proportional to those between the small and the big cargo. Precisely it is the triple (3x) of the cost and the quintuple (5x) of the capacity.
      Costs: 18.000 metal - 18.000 crystal

Structural Integrity: 36.000
      Shield Strength: 60
      Attack Strength: 15
      Speed: 3.000
      Cargo Capacity: 125.000
      Fuel usage (Deuterium): 250

Requirement:
      shipyard lv. 8
      Combustion Drive lv. 10

Rapidfire from Deathstar: 250
      Rapidfire against Espionage Probe: 5
      Rapidfire against Solar Satellite: 5

Time for construction in a universe with standard speed with the shipyard at lv 8= 1:36

Suggestion Justification: my idea arises from the simple observation that playing on and on some researches become too expensive. Obviously, I refer to the astrophysics. I decided to start the one at level 20 and I am getting ready for that at level 21.
      My request is born from the fact that the astrophysics at this level asks for 1.161.130.300 of resources!!!! It would mean that you need 46.446 big cargoes!
      Comments: It would allow a huge economy of materials. Specifically, presently you pay 557.352.000 of resources to make cargoes necessary for astro to 20. With the new cargoes you would pay 334.440.000 of resources. You can see the great difference.

PRO
      Miner: pay less resources for cargoes useful for transporting huge quantity of materials.
      Farmer/crasher: losses in battle are reduced. If you break a planet with a little security and use big cargoes you will lose a lot easily, on the other hand if you would use super-cargoes your losses will be strongly reduced.
      TOTAL: Game would be speed!!

Against:
      Less HOF 20% of cargoes. You would always use them to empty planets, but they are fast less than the half of big cargoes, so I see it is going to be tough.