New Tutorial

• Alliance and Player Interaction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Tutorial

Name Hint: Reworking the tutorial in the game
    Explanation suggestion : create a tutorial ( maybe that last longer because that belonging to the MO does not give you anything ) that has the most important type , as suggested by someone in another thread , maybe put "create a colony and bring it to the level of the planet mother "or something like make an attack, then make a hof hof 10% and then 20% , you have a mother on the moon etc ... in short, something more challenging , the 1 sends a friend request can be made ​​5 friends etc. ... however, I think you understand, in short, something that will make the player also participate more solitary thanks to the goals ( as a last mission for example if you put the mines on the mother-to- door 40 40 40 or 1000 build rip I think there would be a huge competition for reach the goal )
    Motivation Tip: I think the tutorial is currently in the game do not understand the new members really like the game works
    Any comments: is a suggestion that I think might not have much to say but commented anyway possible improvements : D

postscript . I come from Italy and I used google translator , do not kill me for the grammar , I'm not an illiterate xD
  • Yes, the tutorial needs to be extended

It was also discussed here:

[Feedback please!] Achievements and rewarding system

Interactive tutorial

[Soon] new tutorial steps and new rewards

[Soon] new tutorial

[Soon] [Simple Idea] New Tutorial Steps (OGame.AR Sugg)

[Soon] tutorial addition

The necessity to have an extended tutorial was discussed across many topics.

In org we tried to add some new challenges in form of a contest ( in a modified form, these too can be added to an extended tutorial) :

have a look at this : board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/b…vega-contest/#post9479401