Factories for production

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Factories for production

Good evening

Robotics factory is producing robots to build faster our beautiful buildings. So do nanite factory. But what happens when we are not building anything ? Absolutely nothing, and I think that we should change it. Here is an idea from polish board:

Every level of RF will increase our production by 0.25% and every level of NF will increase production by 1%.

For example we have got a planet with:

33lvl metal
      30lvl crystal
      30lvl deuterium
      temperature 10 C
      10 RF
      5 NF

Our base income:

Metal: 23.012
      Crystal: 10.479
      Deuterium: 6.595

10lvl RF * 0.25% + 5lvl NF * 1% = 7.5% = 0,075

Base income = 100% = 1

1 + 0.075 = 1.075

Let's check our production:

Metal: 23.012 * 1,075 = 24.737
      Crystal: 10.479 * 1,075 = 11.265
      Deuterium: 6.595 * 1,075 = 7.091

It looks nice. Does'nt it ?

What's the most important. If we are building anything: defence, ships mines our production WILL NOT be increased.

If we are building the robots will take hammers and build. If we are not building they will take shovel and dig.

How would formula look like ?

( Base production * ( 1 + lvl of RF * 0,0025 + lvl of NF * 0,01 ) ) * ( plasma tech. * 0,01 ) = metal production
      ( Base production * ( 1 + lvl of RF * 0,0025 + lvl of NF * 0,01 ) ) * ( plasma tech. * 0,0066 ) = crystal production
      ( Base production * ( 1 + lvl of RF * 0,0025 + lvl of NF * 0,01 ) ) * (10 * syntezor lvl * 1,1 ^ synthesiser lvl * ( 1,44 - 0,004 * MaxTemperature ) = deuterium production

I hope I did not made any mistake in formula, it is not the best time for calculating :P

And that would be all. I'm waiting for your opinions. If i made somewhere mistake I'm really sorry, write what you think in comment :)

Here is a link to polish board: board.pl.ogame.gameforge.com/b…155-fabryki-a-produkcja/?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rex ().

• But why another thingy which increase the resource production?
      Plasma technology still has this ability, why another? I think the resource income is high enough e.g. also with the income increase at expeditions, which was increased by factor 3 some month ago.

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.