Upload & backup options into a file.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Upload & backup options into a file.

Hi all.
      i have a suggestion but i don't know where to post it.

it is about options, can we have an option to backup & upload to/from file config of all options or many of them ? it will be useful for uploading options in a new account in new univers from a saved file, i have 5 accounts in different univers and it is not easy to manually configure each one the first time.

Thank you.
    • Already possible in several ways. Use methode "Text" to copy your settings between accounts

See antigame.de/home.php?page=changelog 5.6.24 - 04.10.2013

And newer entries for changes

Synchronization:

Added the new Backup & Synchronization feature with three methodes: "Server", "Browser" and "Text". See screenshot
      Methode "Server": Backup and restore from the antigame.de server. It's working across all browsers.
      Methode "Browser": Backup and restore from the antigame.de server. It's using Google Sync, Firefox Sync or Opera Link accounts with a protected connections, but with data size limits.
      Methode "Text": Backup and restore via text. You'll see if community, universe and player are the same and you can restore in any case to transfer data & settings.
      First you see always a list with differences compared to the last backup and it's date and time. Green is exactly the same, yellow is with changes and red is above the limit to use "Browser Sync".
      On "Overview" page the Panel shows the Restore ( five times after login ) or Backup command. See screenshot
      The old backups via antigame.de server aren't accessable anymore. Please contact me if you need your backup.
      Firefox Mobile don't supports the synchronization of extension settings - Please use methode "Server" for your mobile devices.