Problem with SpioHelper

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problem with SpioHelper

Hello

I have an occasional problem with SpioHelper, and this since its introduction.

It takes into account 100% of the resources instead of 50%.

This can be on a line or more. I have no idea on how to trigger the bug. The bug is permanent, launching a raid and return to the page message: the error is still there.

Eventually, I'm a programmer and if you give me instructions, I can try to debug when it happens.

Another problem, always with SpioHelper after the launch of the first raid, when returning to the post page, the line is not marked (sign at the beginning of the line). The second return to the post page, the line is marked.

Thank you
      .: Moved to correct place by Xunfop :.

Edit : another exemple (ogame 12/9/13) : bug on line 2 and 4.

Edit : System : Windows 7 64 bits (up to date); Internet : Firefox (up to date)

Edit :

Third and final attachment.

One survey of a planet, the line is wrong.

A statement for errors noted in the three files, it is the same player.

I probed other planets of the player and the same error is generated and the problem therefore lies at the database of players. I had previously controlled and updated all data and settings.

I'll post the result if I have the problem with other players.
      Images
      • Ogamepartiel.gif

91.13 kB, 1,191×894, viewed 442 times
      • Ogame12_9_13.PNG

127.43 kB, 660×763, viewed 291 times
      • Capture.PNG

55.37 kB, 651×695, viewed 332 times

The post was edited 5 times, last by Sylvia: Third file ().

• One clue

I'm on three universes: Fr 1, Fr 10 Fr 67

On the 10th, I can use the sorting and popups in Spiohelper. On 1 and 67, I can not.

I have attached two images: rank of the player concerned on the universe 1, and rank at the same level of the universe 10.

Is it possible that Spiohelper uses the database of the universe 10 to treat spy reports of universe 1?
      Images
      • Rank_Uni1.PNG

27.54 kB, 679×398, viewed 299 times
      • Rank_Uni10.PNG

35.56 kB, 687×455, viewed 251 times
    • the problem ist not the database, because spioheler does not use it.

the spezial thing in your example is a bug, because the name of the target player contains "bandit"

you know: you can get 100% loot if players are bandits ;)

so .....

@francolino:
      messages.js

code line 1436 show be changed from:
      if (rc.SPIELER.indexOf('bandit') >= 0) {

to (maybe):
      if ( rc.SPIELER.indexOf('bandit') >= 0 && rc.SPIELERNAME.indexOf('bandit') == -1 ) {

but than, there will be another special problem if the player name contains 'bandit' and is really a bandit.
      maybe you can use same method as in original AGO report parser
    • Eleria wrote:

code line 1436 show be changed from:
      if (rc.SPIELER.indexOf('bandit') >= 0) {

to (maybe):
      if ( rc.SPIELER.indexOf('bandit') >= 0 && rc.SPIELERNAME.indexOf('bandit') == -1 ) {

but than, there will be another special problem if the player name contains 'bandit' and is really a bandit.
      maybe you can use same method as in original AGO report parser

I'll replace it with my code

Source Code

1. var status = ($('th.area .rank_bandit1, th.area .rank_bandit2, th.area .rank_bandit3', this).length)

I'll check only classnames, so the player name doesn't matter :)

Will do it tomorrow.