Panel - tab Constructions - reserve resources for ships/defense

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Panel - tab Constructions - reserve resources for ships/defense

hi

i noticed, that currently you are able to reserve resources for buildings and researches but not for constructions like ships or defenses.
      Please add this ability there.
      This cant be used for saving resources like it can for buildings and researches, but it is still a useful feature for planing and managing resources at all.

e.g.
      after having collected all resources from my own positions I have a lot of resources and iam asking myself what I can do best with them. As a fleeter (and a friend of well rounded ship amounts^^) i'am thinking of maybe building 100 BS and 25 BC and then use the remaining resources for other actions.
      So I reserve the resources for those constructions and then I look for other things that i could build somewhere just to test if i can. If so then iam able to send 1st the resources for the other action and let remain the needed resources for my ships. In the case that my shipyard or nanite factory is still under construction for a short time, then I would do it this way.
      (if my current position is a moon then i would need to activate the setting "Summarize planet and moon")

In addition it would be better to show a Remain-button for every pinned building/construction/research ! (also see the suggestion Infopanel - Constructions-tab "Remain-button"). so you can handle every possible situation/purpose in the order you wish to have.