Antigame disappearing.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Antigame disappearing.

Hello Community,

I've been using antigame now for a good while and i find it very useful. Until tonight everything worked fine.
      However since tonight Antigame disappears instantly if i click anything after logging in to ogame. If i close the page and reopen/login to ogame AGO is still gone. When i uninstall antigame and reinstall still AGO gone. Only when i uninstall and delete the cache etc. from chrome, AGO is back. But only in the first page i see when loggin in to ogame. I see everything updating in the left bottom and as soon as i click anything and go to another page, for example messages or galaxy or fleet, Antigame is gone again.

This just suddenly happened as i noticed it was gone when i wanted to raid someone. So i dont know how this could have started.
      Anyone any idea on what this is and how i can solve it?

greetings Jitske

.:: Edit by Omar Hawk : 29.08.2013 0:06 : Moved this thread to the right subboard ::.
    • Hi Everyone!
      I have the same problem reported by Jitske. Antigame it's updated to 5.6.2 and enabled on my Google Chrome but he purely disappeared... :(
      In order to solve this I will provide the error message which appears when I do CTRL SHIFT J: "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
      I don't know why this is happening... antigame was just working fine. :S
      With best regards,
      r1ko
    • Well I think I just figured it out what's cause the disappearing issue with antigame... We have only to assure that Google Chrome it's updated!!! BIG LOOOL.
      I updated Chrome moments ago... ohhh what a surprise... Antigame appears again!! :rolleyes:
      Jitske verify if your Google Chrome it's updated... It works for me and solved the problem! ehehe

Sorry if I wasted your time... :doofy:
      r1ko
    • I see antigame update today/last night to 5.6.3 but the bug is still there. My chrome version is Versie 23.0.1271.97
      and when i check for updates chrome says: Update mislukt (fout: 3)Er is een fout opgetreden bij het ​​controleren op updates: Het starten van de updatecontrole is mislukt (foutcode 3: 0x80080005 -- system level). translated to english it says: Update failed (error: 3) An error has occured while checking for updates. Starting the updatecheck has failed (errorcode 3:0x8008005 -- system level.)

So i don't know if that has anything to do with it.
      I also took 2 screenshots for you francolino, one where i just logged in and antigame is still present. And one right after i click resources and antigame disappears again.

(UPDATE) i was typing this message yesterday, and seeing as i didnt know how to decrease the size of screenshots ^^ i left it for today.
      And today i noticed antigame was suddenly back, i clicked resources and it was still there. And i thought hmm might the problem have fixed itself? but then i clicked overview again and poof it was gone once again.
      Images
      • Antigame bug2.1.jpg

136.64 kB, 957×538, viewed 219 times
      • Antigame bug2.1.gif

111.35 kB, 957×538, viewed 272 times
      • Antigame bug2.1.gif

111.35 kB, 957×538, viewed 250 times
      • Antigame bug2.1.gif

111.35 kB, 957×538, viewed 227 times
    • Seeing as i cant edit my last post because some error window pops up over the post button, which i cant remove :/
      i'll just do it here again. i f****d up with the screenshots apparently >.>
      Images
      • Antigame bug2.1.gif

111.35 kB, 957×538, viewed 268 times
      • Antigame bug1.1.gif

144.82 kB, 929×523, viewed 272 times
    • Hello,

The minimal supported Chrome version is 23 - like yours. But it's a looooong time ago that i tested with this outdated release version. Please update your Chrome. The error message says that something is wrong with your installation. Please save the bookmarks, deinstall Chrome, restart the machine and install Chrome again.
    • Wow that was it. i updated to 29.0 something :O and it works fine now.
      I just thought google chrome automatically updated because everytime i see the green arrow in the right topcorner i update it...
      weird. But thanks alot!
    • Greysole wrote:

Wow that was it. i updated to 29.0 something :O and it works fine now.
      I just thought google chrome automatically updated because everytime i see the green arrow in the right topcorner i update it...
      weird. But thanks alot!

Thanks for feedback - so i increase the minimal browser version now to 25.
    • I'm so glad I found this topic, happened to a friend of mine few times and only solution we found was creating a new user profile for Chrome.But yesterday mine stopped working in SRW Iron, it turns out it was 25.xx version so I just updated it and now it's working again.