bug when select only recyclers.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Brand new Firefox means 23.0.1 ? Not the Beta or Alpha release ?

I can't reproduce this problem, do you use other tools which are changing something on fleet page 2 ?
      It should work with your settings. And please install the newest Beta 5.6.1.92 and check again.
    • Francolino wrote:

Brand new Firefox means 23.0.1 ? Not the Beta or Alpha release ?

I can't reproduce this problem, do you use other tools which are changing something on fleet page 2 ?
      It should work with your settings. And please install the newest Beta 5.6.1.92 and check again.

yap.
      23.0.1 firefox. -
      and my server is quantum at org.
      and i'm using backup via antigame.de server with name "jc02rho"

so, here it is,
      i've uninstall my FF and re-install with 23.0.1

and install antigame 5.6.2

and restore my setting with "jc02rho"

and here is my setting "Fleets"

next, go to fleet tab "http://uni117.ogame.org/game/index.php?page=fleet1"

1. click recylers img , and click next
      2. put in recylsers "1" hit keyboard "enter"

1 and 2 does not work to auto-select DF,

"BuT" and then, hit "back" button at fleet2 and just hit "next again, then autoselected to DF,
    • Hi there

here is the possible reason, that the DF isnt selected as wanted:

please be sure to having selected [Auto] as your default target type to guarantee the DF selection. otherwise Planet or Moon is selected (this setting is in the Infopanel only!)
      (this is sometimes wanted e.g. choose [Planet] if you usually deploy res from moon to planet with recyclers or farm inactives with recyclers or just if you want the planet as target for raids from a moon vice versa etc.)

i hope i got it^^ pls give feedback
    • fl00ri wrote:

Hi there

here is the possible reason, that the DF isnt selected as wanted:

please be sure to having selected [Auto] as your default target type to guarantee the DF selection. otherwise Planet or Moon is selected (this setting is in the Infopanel only!)
      (this is sometimes wanted e.g. choose [Planet] if you usually deploy res from moon to planet with recyclers or farm inactives with recyclers or just if you want the planet as target for raids from a moon vice versa etc.)

i hope i got it^^ pls give feedback

oh, right.. perfect.

this is the answer.

and apologize my misticket.

it works right way of this infopanel-setting