Moonshots and ingeneer

• Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moonshots and ingeneer

An idea original presented by Fresh at the Dutch board.

board.ogame.nl/board588-ogame-…eur-s-opties/#post3229168

Display Spoiler
      Modulaire ingenieur's opties

Net zoals de admiraal de mogelijkheid geeft tot een 1:3
      vloot-ontsnappings ratio, tot 500k punten, heeft de ingenieur een 50%
      defence rebuild.

Wat ik graag zou willen zien gebeuren is de mogelijkheid om, net zoals
      de radio-buttons die de admiraal heeft bij het vloot-overzicht, om de
      ontsnapping's ratio in te stellen in het verdedigings-overzicht.

Zeker in een def->puin uni is dit een tactisch nadeel omdat mensen
      met een ingenieur hun ingenieur's periode af moeten wachten voordat zij
      hun 3k RL's kunnen laten crashen voor een moonshot, waarbij anders een
      aantal van 6.8k RL's gebouwd zou moeten worden, als de ingenieur nog
      actief zou zijn.

Modular engineering options

As Admiraal gives a 1:3 fleet-escape ratio, till 500k points, has the Engineer a 50% defence rebuild.

I would like to have the opportunity, like the radio-buttons at the Adimiral, similar buttons to set the rebuild ratio's for the defences.

Certainly in a def->debris universe is it a tactical disadvantage to have Engineer and trying to get moons, the need 6,8k rl instead of the usual 3k.
      Admin OGame.nl
      Mail: rdet@ogame.nl
      IRC: Rdet

• Such a poor Translation; I'll try to give a more detailed concept of the idea.

The Admiral allows for its fleet-escape ratio features to be customize-able, 5:1, 3:1, or not at all.

What I would like to see is this very same for the Engineer's defense-rebuild ratio; to be customize-able in a similar manner, for-example the defense's page, offering similar radio buttons to enable or disable the rebuild of defenses after combat.

This to allow the players who play in a Def->Debris universe to remove their tactical disadvantage over those who have not purchased an Engineer when it comes to moonshots, being that 50% is restored before calculating debris, 30% of the remaining 50% of defenses, resulting in players that have purchased an Engineer would have to build 6668 RL's as opposed to the 3334 RL's a player would have to build without an Engineer.

Thank you, Rdet, for posting my idea on Origin never-the-less.