[Concept] AGO/C&H - Resource colors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Concept] AGO/C&H - Resource colors

Hello,

I'm testing with colors for the resources everywhere. I use the main color of the OGame icons to avoid conflicts with other color schemes, mainly with the status colors green, orange, yellow and red.

Feedback please :)

• Resource colours are nice, should be shown everywhere :)

for the main resources on the current location i suggest to make
    1) a bold font if the storages are almost filled up
    2) bold font and a red border if the storages are completely filled up

additionally i suggest to show the difference to a filled storage in the bottom left corner of the corresponding resource image
    (like at fleet3-resource loading - the remaining resources are shown on the image). this font should have a medium opacity and can be coloured too:
    1) orange if storage almost filled up
    2) red if storage completely filled up (like native OGame coloring)

the next point is about using a background colour instead of the ogame background. this is causing visual problems to the font colour of the resources in general.
    so i suggest to create an additional "resource background" which should only be shown if a background colour is in use. This way you would be able to see your current resources very well, no matter the background colour or resource font colour...
    (if you wish i can also update the background image for the use of a bg color and add a permanent dark coloured "line" for the resources)

GreetingZ