Mise vers 5.5.5 à jour impossible

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mise vers 5.5.5 à jour impossible

Bonjour,

Veuillez m'excuser d'écrire en Français mais je ne suis absolument pas anglophone donc...

Je suis sous XP Pro et Firefox

J'ai beau activer la mise à jour, tout se passe normalement sauf que AntigameOrigin reste sous 5.5.3...

Que je le fasse directement sous Ogame ou du site d'AntigameOrigin...

Comment mettre à jour ? Je ne voudrai pas perdre toutes les variables et options activées...

Merci d'avance de votre réponse
    • Moved to the correct area :)
      And translation added (Google trans, of course):
      Hello,

I apologize for writing in French but I am absolutely not English so ...

I'm running XP Pro and Firefox

I'm activating the update, all normally happens except AntigameOrigin remains under 5.5.3 ...

I do it directly in the Ogame or AntigameOrigin website ...

How to update? I would not want to lose all the variables and options enabled ...

Thank you in advance for your response
    • Hello,

You never loose the AGO options - they are secure stored in the browser ( deleting cache, cookies or website data has no effect here) . And you can backup them onto the antigame.de server and restore in any other browser / device.
      You ONLY loose the options, if you deinstall Firefox AND if you delete the profile folder.

If the browser shows an error that you can't update - Restart the browser.