Panel - tab Flights - Resources in flights

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Panel - tab Flights - Resources in flights

Ghostey wrote:

Hello again,

I know there is a script somewhere that allows this, I can't find it, but it would be nice if in addition to seeing the resources we had incoming but if we could get a total. I love showing off to people in my alliance how much I am bringing back in one group of fleets.

Francolino wrote:

Please install Infocompte3 for it ;)

userscripts.org/scripts/show/133137

Ghostey wrote:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/58079

This one did what I was looking for.

Francolino wrote:

See board.origin.ogame.de/board6-ori ... #post24313

Shipment is about all resources and ships which are in flight

antigsmne wrote:

what I was looking for.

The post was edited 2 times, last by fl00ri: merged post ().

• Fleet/Events - Event Panel all Resources

"Scorpion" wrote:

Hi there.

This addon is pretty usefull.
      I think it would be nice if when i open the event panel, i could have a sum of the resources of all the missions.
      Would it be possible?

Thanks

"Francolino" wrote:

Sure, most of all parts are already done, but i decided to convert this project first to an extension only. I did now about 70% ... and it's completly done middle of february.

"Scorpion" wrote:

Thanks.
      You are doing a pretty good job with this tool.
      Thanks

The post was edited 2 times, last by fl00ri: merged post ().

• Fleet - Total raid resource count

Good evening.

A small suggestion, in old neogame before redesign there was a feature that showed the total resources arriving from attack missions.
      I think it could be a nice feature to add on fleet movement page, so we could see the total resources arriving from attacks/raids.

thx ;)
    • hi there

I merged together all similiar suggestions about this topic (renamed the latest post)
      This features will all come soon in another own tab in the Infopanel where you can choose how the resources in flight will be count together (same coordinate, same mission - all own, all foreign or in total) possibly in a structure similiar to the tab Stationed.
      I expect that the resulting amount of resources may be pinned/marked for other actions that can use this
      (e.g. for sending missing resources for any construction to target coordinate).

Lets see what Francolino will present us :)

Cheers