completion time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• completion time

Time of completion
      Would it be possible to display what is being built on every planet in the list of planets what I mean is shown in the picture
      It's like what you see in the overview but in the list of planets
      for this would also be necessary to modify the css file where the following lines to the values ​​proposed

It's like watching overview but in the list of planets

#rechts #norm .smallplanet {
      height: 125px;
      }

#rechts .smallplanet {
      width: 170px;
      margin: 0 0 20px;
      }

#rechts .smallplanet a.planetlink:link, #rechts .smallplanet a.planetlink:visited {
      padding: 5px;
      }

Images
      • Propuesta_construcciones.png

79.65 kB, 307×247, viewed 169 times

79.65 kB, 307×247, viewed 171 times

79.65 kB, 307×247, viewed 185 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by jaguarmarrokin: language change ().

• jaguarmarrokin wrote:

Seria posible que se muestre lo que se esta construyendo en cada planeta en la lista de planetas a lo que me refiero se muestra en la imagen
      Es como lo que se ve en la vista general pero en la lista de los planetas
      para esto tambien seria necesario modificar el archivo css en donde se encuentran las liguientes lineas a los valores propuestos

#rechts #norm .smallplanet {
      height: 125px;
      }

#rechts .smallplanet {
      width: 170px;
      margin: 0 0 20px;
      }

#rechts .smallplanet a.planetlink:link, #rechts .smallplanet a.planetlink:visited {
      padding: 5px;
      }

Bienvenido a Origin jaguarmarrokin.
      Por favor, recuerda que el idioma de OGame Origin es el inglés, dado que tenemos teamlers y jugadores de todas las comunidades de OGame, es nuestro medio para entendernos todos mutuamente.
      Tenlo presente en tus futuros posts y trata de escribir en inglés... o al menos incluir aunque sea ua traducción de google translator o similares.

------------------------

Welcome to Origin jaguarmarrokin.
      Please, remember that engligsh is the language we use to understand each other since we have teamlers and users around different regions / communities of the game.
      So, take it in to account and try to post in english (or at least try to add a google translator text in english to help us).

Suggestion translation:
      "It would be possible to show what is under construction in each planet on the planet list of the righ like in the attached images in this post?
      It would be so similar to the info shown in the overview but on the planet list on the right of the gamescreen.
      A css modification would be needed for this implementation in the way I show you in my post" (check original post)