Fleet dispatch 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet dispatch 1

Am I missing something or is the paste box gone ? It was most useful for me. Is there any setting that brings it back ? I don't actually need the last or usual target on that screen at all. I use them on Fleet page 2. Actually, now I checked and I have the same bottom part on both Fleet 1 and 2 pages..
      ?( :dash:
    • I read through changes once again and found that paste box moved left to settings tab. However, it is behaving strangely. Since I have 4:3 monitor, it is far left so I have to move mouse to the left and it pops out from time to time, but mostly it doesn't. Then it pastes and that is it.. The whole pasted text is lost. If you weren't on the fleet page, it's lost. Very strange. Please, put possibility to bring it back to where it was and add code to remember it's size when re-sized and maybe even possibility to paste multiple coordinates all at once ? I used to paste bunch of coords all at once and then cut all but one. Now, it is not possible since the window automatically closes as soon as you move mouse. It's almost unusable now..
    • you just need to mark a text that contains coordinates to automatically add them to the "Tasks"-tab of the Infopanel.
      There are some websites that supports that feature too like Websim, Osimulate, all Galaxytool pages, WarRiders and a few other.
      So it just belongs on where you get the coordinates that you want to add...

if you have an external text-file, then it would be best to copy the content from there and create a new Note in OGame.
      Then you just need to open that note anytime on any page and mark the coordinates that will be added to Tasks!

I hope this information helps you to solve your issue (i bet the paste-box wont come back to that place...)

You can also test to zoom a bit out untill the Infopanel appears in full size by pressing Ctrl +
      (to get access to pinned coordinates in case of an misbehaviour of the Infopanel)
      idk how it looks in 4:3 resolution, but maybe you are possible to play in this way^^ (zoom in again with Ctrl -)
    • Hello,

The textarea currently works only "as it is" - i had to move it now cause of the fleet page development. I'll improve it during the next weeks when i am working on the infopanel to make it more handy

It will be placed only there , i won't add a special setting for that - sorry.

The "Tasks" tab is planned for all details of a fleet task, not only the coords.
    • Well.. ;( :blackeye: At least try to fix it's behavior. This way, once I paste something in it and move mouse away, it just copies first coords and forgets the rest.. Maybe multi-coordinates remembering ? I always dreamt of it...
    • Captain Picard wrote:

Well.. ;( :blackeye: At least try to fix it's behavior. This way, once I paste something in it and move mouse away, it just copies first coords and forgets the rest.. Maybe multi-coordinates remembering ? I always dreamt of it...

this box will parse:

- all coords (first one is set)
      - times
      - ships
      - maybe resources