Bugs with ogame version 5.5.1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bugs with ogame version 5.5.1

Good morning

Since the last 5.5.1 ogame version, severals problems appeared.
      I'm on Firefox22 and I know that my others friends with Chrome have some of these problems too...I use the last antigame origin 5.4.6
      But some problems have appeared earlier...

- Fleet2 : you can't select either a moon, planet or debris (selection is locked, and if you try to click on the moon logo for example, it doesn't works)
      - Fleet2 & 3 : if you choose a speed (percentage) and then click "Next" to go to Fleet3 page, the speed turn back to 100% (even if you choose another one in fleet2)...and your fleet is sent at 100%

But there's still some problems which have appeared a few months ago :
      - Fleet1 shortcuts (expedition, hide fleet, ...) doesn't work at any time (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...)
      - Fleet3 shortcuts too (you can use the "one by one" seletion for ressources : select all metal, then all crystal, then partial deut for example, but you can't press the shortcut "take all" or "take partial"). And like the bug in fleet1, sometimes it works, and sometimes no...

I've already tried to uninstall / install / reinstall antigame origin, and activate / deactivate others plugins (greasmonkey plugins), but the problem is unsolved...

Thanks for your interest

Superbox
    • The first two bugs are recents but a restart doesn't solve them

The last two bugs have been existed since a few month ago, and during these months, firefox and my computer had been restarted many and many times and...nothing changed :P

For example, now (01h37 pm), it works...but it will probably fail in the afternoon, cause it failed this morning^^ And re-works a few clicks after...it's very random
    • Superbox wrote:

- Fleet2 : you can't select either a moon, planet or debris (selection is locked, and if you try to click on the moon logo for example, it doesn't works)

You can only select those types which are possible with the entire coordinates and fleet. - Uncheck in Fleet - Standards "• Set type in dependance from mission, ships and coordinates"

About the user bugs - it's all working for me without problems. Possible reasons are:

- The browser is running to long ( to many memory usage etc)
      - You are using tools like CCleaner or security tools which blocks something.
    • Example :

I'm on a moon
      Then, fleet 1 : X ships selected
      Click "next"
      Fleet 2 : moon is auto selected, and i can't select debris (ok, cause I haven't selected any recycler), but I can't select planet too. But if I can send a fleet to a moon, indeed I can send it to the planet, cause a moon couldn't exists without a planet^^...but no, I can't :/
      And the "next" button is so locked

It's the same when I want to make a groupment with a fleet which attack a planet...the coordinates are selected well, but the moon is selected, and I can't group...
      But if I deactivate antigame, it works, of course.

ps : I forgot that the shortcut (target ACS shortcuts, own planet/moon/debris shortcuts, ...) in Fleet2 works random too...
    • Superbox wrote:

I'm on a moon
      Then, fleet 1 : X ships selected
      Click "next"
      Fleet 2 : moon is auto selected, and i can't select debris (ok, cause I haven't selected any recycler), but I can't select planet too. But if I can send a fleet to a moon, indeed I can send it to the planet...but no :/
      And "next" button is locked

See above, this is intended - You have to change the coordinates first or disable this feature
      But with AGO the NEXT button is always green because of those selections.

As told above, i think that there is something wrong with your browser.
    • RE : Bugs with ogame version 5.5.1

Superbox wrote:

- Fleet2 & 3 : if you choose a speed (percentage) and then click "Next" to go to Fleet3 page, the speed turn back to 100% (even if you choose another one in fleet2)...and your fleet is sent at 100%
      This one seems to have disappeared...
      (Or perhaps I haven't made enought tests to see it ^^ Actually I can just say that it's less frequent than the others)
    • RE : RE : Bugs with ogame version 5.5.1

Superbox wrote:

Superbox wrote:

This one seems to have disappeared...
      (Or perhaps I haven't made enought tests to see it ^^ Actually I can just say that it's less frequent than the others)

Yes, it has disapeared

For this one :

- Fleet2 : you can't select either a moon, planet or debris (selection
      is locked, and if you try to click on the moon logo for example, it
      doesn't works)
      I have more details :

Target-type selection is locked. So, if you're at 5:4:8 planet, you can go (manually or with ogame shortcut list) where you want, but you can only go to the planet !
      After this, the "Next" button is still locked (can't go to Fleet3). If you want to unlock it, 2 ways :
      - Click "return" to go back to Fleet1, then click "Next" (boring)
      - Move your cursor over fleet percentage selection (boring with a lot of fleet to send)

And sometimes, the target-type selection is not locked, but the "Next" button is. The procedure is the same...

Maybe an another problem with Jquery ?

But there's still some problems which have appeared a few months ago :

- Fleet1 shortcuts (expedition, hide fleet, ...) doesn't work at any time (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...)

- Fleet3 shortcuts too (you can use the "one by one" seletion for
      ressources : select all metal, then all crystal, then partial deut for
      example, but you can't press the shortcut "take all" or "take partial").
      And like the bug in fleet1, sometimes it works, and sometimes no...
      Really, it's all the antigame shortcuts in the Fleet1/2/3 pages which don't work...sometimes...
    • Hello,

Thanks for your detailed report about this strange problem.
      Like most of all users, i never had this problems - so i can't reprocude and fix them. But today someone else reported "that he can't click the NEXT button on fleet page 2 after changing the speed" - only on one PC.

Maybe i have a solution for this problem now, we will see tomorrow.
    • There are always a few player with those curious problems which are
      using Firefox - they are mostly caused by a broken user profile.

Usually creating a new user profile solves the problems.

- Save your bookmarks

- Then see http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/prof…irefox-profiles
      I did this
      It has solved some problems :
      I have forgotten to say that instead of "Recall last", I have "E17", and other E18, E19 somewhere on differents pages - maybe bad string loading -> this one has been corrected

But the broken antigame shortcuts still alive
      And random bug too...I will make more test this afternoon

ps : I have installed antigame on Firefox mobile 22.0 on an android tablet, and it works well ! It seems to have none of these stranges bugs...