Spiohelper - a few improvements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spiohelper - a few improvements

When the spiohelper was implemented in AGO it was not yet modified to act with AGO... it is like an isolated part besides AGO. I wish it would work together with AGO, so there are of course a lot of possible improvements:

shortcut buttons
      1) delete all espionage reports <limit of all sections:
      in the tooltips of the sections in the headline just show that you can sort them if you click on it. Beside or instead of that, there should be shown an deletion-button that will delete all spy reports like you define in the ago menu. (the headlines should begin all with capital letter)
      a) loot (Loot)
      it is the same button as shown for the message box. by clicking it you delete all spy reports you wont pay attention to because there is too less loot.
      b) DF
      it is the same button as shown for the message box. by clicking it you delete all spy reports you wont pay attention to because there is too less debris.
      c) DEF
      this new button will delete all spy reports you wont pay attention to because there is too much defense.
      d) age (Age)
      this new button will delete all spy reports you wont pay attention to because they are too old.
      e) player (Player)
      this new button will delete all abundant spy reports you wont pay attention to because you have more up to date spy reports of the same player.

coloring
      1) Color headlines
      AGO uses colors in very much features, but there is none in the spiohelper. in the message box the spy reports are enhanced with loot in orange, debris in green, activity in red. So shall do the spiohelper too. to keep the general view, the coloring of the spiohelpers headline should just be as underlining every subjects with a well chosen color:
      coordinates = white underline
      age = grey underline
      player (+activity) = red underline
      loot = orange underline
      DF = green underline
      DEF =brown underline
      action = blue underline
      2) Mark Loot and DF >limit
      If loot and df are above the defined limit, then they can be highlighted by recoloring the amount in the corresponding color (like it already is in the message box) e.g. Mark loot >400k loot and >100k debris:

interaction with AGO
      a) player tooltip
      the tooltip of the player in the spiohelper shows the amount of planets the player may have. but since the spiohelper is a part of AGO it dont need to show that. instead the planet box should appear below the ogame menu whenever you do a click on a name there.
      so you can see the planet count, the usable coordinates and the names of the planets. Additionally there can be a feature, that highlights all shown spy reports of all planets of that player (maybe not that useful).
      So you have space in the tooltips of the player. You can show there the same color tags like in the galaxyview. So you are able to define tags for the player you spyed out without the need to go to the galaxyview and waste another 10 deuterium. A note about the highscore ranking and links to the search engines would be nice there too...

b) highlight current spy report
      when you jump to an spy report it should be also highlighted, to be sure you are watching the right spy report in case of any misbehaviour (-> see here)

layout
      improve the layout to make this tool awesome :D
      a) depart day and daytime more clearly
      in the tooltip of the shown age, there is the real date of the spy report. let there show a list in background or color one of the two part to depart them better from each other.
      b) show small images instead of words:
      in the tooltip of loot, DF and DEF are shown some details.
      i think it would be better to display small images instead of the words to shorten the tooltips and to just let it look better. I think you'll get the information faster by seeing images and not reading words.

And there can be much more, like fill out the free space at the action-column in the message box >see icons e.g. lock a spy report so that it cant be deleted untill you unlock it again
      or mark current missions to (or from) the corresponding coordinates in the spiohelper like in galaxyview .
      Feel free to post your suggestions.

The post was edited 2 times, last by fl00ri ().

• Le Dahut

suggestion
      bonjour a toi ,

j'espere que tu comprendras ma demande , je suis francais , joue sous pseudo le dahut , sur nekkar
      j'utilise antigame , mais je ne comprends pas l'allemand
      donc j'ai trouvé ta fiche et c'est our cela que je t'ecris perso ,

sur antigame , on utilise spiohelper de eleria ,
      serait il possible d'y incorporer les cases "marquées" du script "marqueur de galaxies ,

on a ces cases quand on n'est en lecture de RE , mais pas sur spio , ce serait pratique , tres pratique

voila , j'espere ne pas t'avoir trop derangé ,

merci

suggestion
      Hello to you,

I hope you understand my request, I'm french, plays under the nickname dahut on Nekkar
      antigame I use, but I do not understand German
      So I found your card and it is our why I am writing you personal,

antigame on, is used to spiohelper Eleria,
      would it be possible to incorporate the boxes "marked" script "tag of galaxies,

were these boxes when you are reading RE, but not spio it would be practical, very practical

voila, I hope you do not get too bothered,

thank you
    • fl00ri wrote:

interaction with AGO
      a) player tooltip
      the tooltip of the player in the spiohelper shows the amount of planets the player may have. but since the spiohelper is a part of AGO it dont need to show that.

there is another suggestion to show max available planets which a player could habe
      it is important to show max planets, because ogame-api updates every 7 days only ;)
    • another small suggestion would be to complete the def-detail!
      ip-rockets &the counterparts (abfang-raks, whatever they're called in english)

its really annoying when you have to check the complete SR everytime just to see if it would be possible to nuke the deff or not.
      especially in the beginning of an universe
    • small suggestion in addition:
      -> check all lines that are marked (press the mouse and draw a box around the lines with your cursor)

with this feature you dont need to check every single spyreport that you want to delete (if it is a group)

e.g.
      sort by date and delete all old spyreports by marking them and pressing the DEL-button:

the same is for the other columns,
      sort by DEF and delete all spyreports where you directly can see that there is too much defense
      sort by loot and delete all spyreports where you directly can see that there is too less loot