Pinned Fleet - Last amount Buttons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet - Last amount Buttons

Create „last amount“-buttons to each ship displayed in Fleet1.
      They will appear to show what ships you sent on the very last mission and they act like shortcuts for the amount of every so marked ship type. (real amount can be shown in the tooltip of the button)

It allows you to send a second wave (or more) within the same amount of ships in realtime fast. There is no predefined Routine that can realize this feature because they work in the way to let remain some ships, which is not the same like to use the last amount of ships (of this type), you know.

It is also not the same like the feature of the Commander: to predefine up to 5 fleets as presettings shown in a shortcut(button). You still need to
      click on the „last amount“ -button OF EACH SHIPTYPE (it's not a fully selectable fleet composition)

click on the button to set in the last amount or ignore it if you dont need it (will disappear if the input field is active)

e.g:It is confortable...

...to dealy an attack with Espionage-Probes for a long duration.
      So you dont need to type the amount of the Espionage-Probes for each wave you will send to delay the attack. Once you sent the 1st delaying
      wave you just need to click on the „last amount“-button for every next wave.

...to send out the same amount of cargo ships you want to send to each of your planets
      [that is not Routine Collect...] especialy if the so selected cargo ships vary in its amount from day to day (or maybe depending on your changing onlinetimes from week to week because of your job/work).

...to send all your Expedition waves within the same amount of ships in those fleets fast.
      It would be really nice in composition to the Routine Expedition (you just select the amount of the ship(type)s in Fleet1 and right after it you can select your predefined Routine Expedition also in Fleet1) - especialy if the so selected ships for Expedition is a fleet composition you cannot create with AGO yet (and vary in its amount from day to day):
      AGO uses this system, to define a combat ship type that will be just 1 single ship in the expedition fleet. Then AGO fills up the missing ships for the right expedition points with rather Large Cargo ships or Small Cargo ships as you can predefine them as your favourite cargo type. BUT I normally also use to send Heavy Fighter within my expedition fleet. So it's not possible to define any automatically selectable fleet composition I would ususally send in my oppinion (this expedition composition is more risky against pirates or aliens but it is cheaper at all and also would loose lesser points if the expedition result is a black hole.and it is also better in the early state of an univers to maybe find some nice combat ships in expedition and rush up the statistics and also to get a good fleet fast to be able to raid some opponents).
      Once you selected 1 expedition fleet you can select for the 2nd and 3rd (and maybe 4th) expedition the „last amount“-button of each ship (HF, LC, SS) instead of manually type the amount of them for each wave.

and there can be more use of it ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by fl00ri ().

• Everything works already with the "LAST" button.

Except Routines aren't completly, but this will come with the next update.

But a "Last ships" or "Last resources" button might be interesting next to the >> > 0 buttons.

Create one :P
    • OK whatsoever

i created the buttons:

singles:

d324f444e6a74acbe6346b3545061e
      fa0c8ee62604e3af52e6ef297faf3c
      e9e099800911bdeb24fb6b1b970c40

sprites:

e.g. 086053976a12c564e42cf8b50e6e41
      220ba93a2077a9f4338e313354ee19

Should the buttons being added to the sprites or just replace the other buttons? Do you need other sprites?

The post was edited 3 times, last by fl00ri ().

• I thought a bit about the repeat button and i came to another suggestion.
      place it to the right of the inputfield for the building of a ship/defense
      so you can set in the last used amount of this shiptype/defensetype to build it at another location.
      [it also can be placed to the left of the input menu on the image]

e.g.
      i want to build 10 battleships on each of my planets
      so i go to any of my planets, set the amount of 10 in the inputfield for battleships and just need to use the repeat button for every other planet !
      there should be a hotkey for the repeat button, too.

ofc the same is for the defense:

The post was edited 1 time, last by fl00ri ().

• more places for a button to do the "last action" came to my mind

for instance there can be such a repeat-button in the Galaxy.
      So you insert the last visited coordinates (other than your own system):

the next location could be in the fleet page 1
      there you could select the last used ship amount (ok there is the last-button, but you would go to fleet2 by using it, but with the repeat-button you still would stay on fleet1 and may use other routines or the calculator)
      in this part it can also be interesting, to have a repeat-button for the ship types, so you would select only the combat/civil ships of the last ship amount:

probably there are a lot more possible locations for a repeat-button (last action-button).
      and everywhere is an intuitivly use of them, really selfexplaining... think about it ;)

GreetingZ
    • Thanks for all those icons .)

I like the idea about "last amount" buttons to repeat something. For building ships / defense it's ok to add this feature.

For the fleetpages it's the general problem that they are already complicated enough, but i'll include this idea somehow when i finish those pages. There is still a lot of to do, mainly make them as simply as possible.