Fleet - changeable preselection for Routines

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet - changeable preselection for Routines

"crusy" wrote:

It would be very nice to be able to set the coordinates of ones own planets coordinates anywhere where this is applicable in the settings. For example fleet dispatch routines. Like in the jump gate settings for default moon, add this drop down to the settings and fill the coordinates in the three boxes.

"Francolino" wrote:

Added to development page
    • I just noticed that what I want this for has already been asked for. Just to make this thread complete here is that quote from the other thread:

Francolino wrote:

Welcome .)

And yes, the Routine Collect is very powerful for the daily (and same) work - Only one feature is missing here - the ability for a simple change of the destination - For example to collect today on planet A, next day on planet B, then planet A again etc.

But this will come when i finished the fleet pages .)

:thumbsup: And it is in the "in development" section :thumbup:
    • Done in next update

EDIT by fl00ri:
      now there is a "reuse tab with settings" below the selected fleet routine mission. The the latest sent routine mission is shown and preselected, but you can change it manually by just clickin it the shortcut list (all other preselections persist). After having sent the fleet to a changed destination then this settings are used as the next preselection of the routine.

The post was edited 1 time, last by fl00ri ().