Galaxy/Fleet - real source & target images

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galaxy/Fleet - real source & target images

"fl00ri" wrote:

The grey planet and moon pictures look really ugly. They all should look like in the fleetmovement page.
      So it's a part in Skin & Usability:
      A >script from Vess< already doing it but I think it shall be a setting of AGO.

this is the normal view:

this is the changed view:

As you can see, there is also added a tiny moon image infront of (Moon)... This should not be added in combatreports, because it bugs the saving/coverting of CRs (this image results in a linebreak when you put it in the field for conerting/saving, the compiler can't use that)
      I would say that we dont need that tiny image at all, because we have the nice orange for moons and green for planets, should be enough (if we take such tiny images then there have to be a similiar planet, debris and expo image)

The galaxy would look better with real pictures, too. (it just takes the image from the tooltipof the moon). The 1st script from Vess together with >this script< from Vess makes it possible right now:

this is the normal view:

this is the changed view:

If you know the images from your targets then this is another way to let you know if you've chosen the right target. But in the first it looks much better :)

I also created a real DF image to exchange that too. I hope you like it:
      (The dark debris is with overlayed numbers of the df-size by AGO)

here the single images: normal: | overlayed: