Fleet - Routine Collect Profiles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet - Routine Collect Profiles

stfu wrote:

I would like the option to have different profiles for the routine collection feature.

For example, when I deploy to a different planet, I would like to have a different profile so all my planet speeds and locations are set as I like them.

Then if I go back to another planet, I can then set the other profile so that the planet coords and speeds are back to the other location.

If you need me to clarify any more then let me know :)

Francolino wrote:

Already possible since a long time - simply use the second button "Choose different settings for current position" WHEN you are on the planet / moon where you want define this differences.

You can create an own set for each planet / moon.
      For the jumpgate, simulators, standard targets and all routines.

'stfu wrote:

Your not understanding me properly, I did think that it wasnt explained clearly.

I will show an example, I have just deployed my fleet to g4, in antigame i have set each other locations settings like you say so i have 10 different settings for the 10 different planets, so that all res turns up at one place at the same or very near the same time.

Then i will deploy to say g6 the next day, and antigame is set to send everything to g4 for every planet, i would like to have another profile so that i can then have all my planets set to send to g6 at the required speeds.

I hope this explains it a bit better.

'Francolino wrote:

I'll adapt this idea now with renewing fleet page 1 / routines.

EDIT by fl00ri: see similiar suggestion here

The post was edited 2 times, last by fl00ri: similiar suggestion ().