fusion method : choose our new coordonates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I read again this proposal I prefer :

asterix2 wrote:

It's an easy method which conserves the structure of the data : 9 Galaxies, 499 ss, 15 positions per ss.
    It can use as many universes as necessary to obtain a good number of players

I agree too with what lrdfrb says :

Quoted from "lrdfrb"
    - you may only choose new coordinates, if your current coords are already occupied
    - First the #1 player of U1 gets his planets, second #1 of U2, third #1 of U3. After that #2 of U1 and so on .....

so the distributions of the planets are more or less as they were.

During this phase all the games should be stopped.
    At the end of the process, after a certain time, players should be authorised to move once more (only once) their planets for free.
    Just to permit to correct some "bad surprises" like : 2 TOP raiders in the same system for example ...
    and I thought rereading this sentence :
    At the end of the process, after a certain time, players should be authorised to move once more (only once) their planets for free.
    Just to permit to correct some "bad surprises" like : 2 TOP raiders in the same system for example ...
    Ok ^^ the best method to do that would be a donate in DM corresponding to 1 or 2 relocations to every player and, in that case, ALL the players would be happy, ready to begin a new ogame career :) especially if they don't use DM for relocations but for anything else ^^
    It would be a great way to retain players with DM !

Le bonheur est souvent la seule chose qu'on puisse donner sans l'avoir,
    et c'est en le donnant qu'on l'acquiert ^ Voltaire.
  • spa856 wrote:

No.....are you crazy? :D :D :D

499 is better than 999!
    When an unis has 2/3 years you are alone for 200 systems at right and left. Think with 999.
    :D

I agree but if we fusion we aren't alone for 200 systems I think.
    [b][color=#ff6600]Uni. 8 : Ex Top 140 / 20 [Scorpio]
    Uni. 18 : Ex Top 95 / 35 [E. Wolves]
    Uni. 50 : Ex Top 430 / 60 [G.T.N]
    Uni. Origin : Ex Top 500 [ALK3MIST][/color]
    [color=#00ff00]Actuellement : Ganimed Top 100[/color][/b]
  • Aruthadu91 wrote:

I think 999 system per galaxy is good for all players. No ?

I don't agree but sub systems with 30 planets, I think it would be a very good idea where the Sun (in fact a star) would be in the middle of the page.

In that case there would be twice more players ! so 2 times less universes !

I think it may be a good solution for the future (after unifusions are done).

• asterix2 wrote:

Aruthadu91 wrote:

I think 999 system per galaxy is good for all players. No ?

I don't agree but sub systems with 30 planets, I think it would be a very good idea where the Sun (in fact a star) would be in the middle of the page.

In that case there would be twice more players ! so 2 times less universes !

I think it may be a good solution for the future (after unifusions are done).

I agree with you..
    [b][color=#ff6600]Uni. 8 : Ex Top 140 / 20 [Scorpio]
    Uni. 18 : Ex Top 95 / 35 [E. Wolves]
    Uni. 50 : Ex Top 430 / 60 [G.T.N]
    Uni. Origin : Ex Top 500 [ALK3MIST][/color]
    [color=#00ff00]Actuellement : Ganimed Top 100[/color][/b]
  • Each idea which changes the organisation of the planets (15*499*9) is bad.

With this ideas only ONE fusion per universe is possible.

After some time this universes will also become empty, so we will need a new fusion for this universes.

But with your ideas this will be impossible.

Also the space between the players will be bigger as needed, so the universe self will be more empty than needed.

The best version will not change the organisation but fusion enough universes to fill the universe to a needed amount.
  • SlowMotion wrote:

Each idea which changes the organisation of the planets (15*499*9) is bad.
    Before unifusion it's true !
    But why not ^^ in the future, just to create larger universes !
    Using concept I described here board.origin.ogame.de/board6-o…-pos-per-ss-4-unis-into-1/ it would be possible to double the size of the previously fusionned universes.

After some time this universes will also become empty, so we will need a new fusion for this universes.
    Of course, but it would be not too difficult to adapt unifusion to these new kinds of universes (I think ^^)

The post was edited 1 time, last by asterix2 ().