Fleet - Advanced Expedition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet - Advanced Expedition

fl00ri wrote:

Currently the expedition routines just add a button to send any selected fleet to target position (randomly between a choosen area). I think it would be better to create expo-buttons for each fleet to let it be more prezise, easier and faster to send a given fleet.

in the Antigame Option you can set it up: e.g.
      Expedition presettings: [adds a button in FP1]
      expedition fleet 1: coordinates (range possible) + ships + flighttime + holding time
      expedition fleet 2: coordinates (range possible) + ships + flighttime + holding time
      etc. (up to 4 fleets, each to be enabled/disabled)...
      (it selects the maximum of the chosen shiptype if the presettings are not reached)

so you could select and send your expedition fleets with just a few clicks and u have several options where and how to send them.

buttons can be added like this (with a good icon ofc):

Francolino wrote:

I want to use the coming info panel to offer more detailed settings. It's to much for the pages themself to add all those features there.

Francolino wrote:

I'll adapt this idea now with renewing fleet page 1 / routines.

'fl00ri wrote:

i could create such expedition-icon with the already used target icon of expeditions:

would it be enough to just add the count-number on the image (1 to 4) or should there be a boarder for the icon like the other buttons has... ?
      any other suggestion? Or will you use another concept for this selection-system, Francolino?
    • the presetted expeditions can be placed in the tooltip of the Routine-Expedition button, so there will still be enough place on the page (and no additional tab in the Infopanel for this small feature). within the tooltip can be placed the corresponding settings, means coordinates, mission icon, duration, holdingtime. Furthermore this presetted Expeditions only appear if they were setted up in the AGOoptions and dont need space if you dont use them...