OGame Info Panel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OGame Info Panel

Name
    • Info : Simple collapsible panel to provide common info in one place.
    • Author : kefler
    • Support :
    • Download :
      pastebin.com/DPPq1h4m

• Screenshot :
    • Browser : FireFox + Greasemonkey
    • Languages : Eng

[spoiler=Description]
      It creates a panel on the left side of the page that shows the following info:

Metal resource for active planet/moon

Crystal resource for active planet/moon

Deuterium resource for active planet/moon

Total resources for active planet/moon

How many large cargos are required to transport all resources off the planet/moon

How many small cargos are required to transport all resources off the planet/moon

How many recyclers are required to transport all resources off the planet/moon

How many of each ship can be made with the current amount of resources on the active planet/moon

How many of each defense structure can be built with the current amount of resources on the active planet/moon

( Most if not all of these can be found in the AntiGame addon for FireFox )

GUI Modifications:

Planet images are removed from the planet listing.

Planet spacing is reduced.

Moon and Construction icon offsets are changed to match the reduced planet listing.

Planet listing is set to 20% opacity until mouse hover at which point it is then set to 70% opacity.

Planet listing returns to 20% opacity when mouse leaves the planet listing.

( The last 2 are not found in AntiGame )
      [/spoiler]

The post was edited 2 times, last by kefler ().

• AntiGame does this in reverse, shows you how much resources x amount of a ship will take and how many LC/SC it will take to to transport that res there( This is actually more useful than the commander display, since most players keep their resources on their moons and not their planet).
    It also shows you how much res you are short for x amount of a ship.

Edit: On a side note, I'm pretty sure even without commander, if you input some larger number of ships/defense you don't have the resources for, the game will compensate and build the max amount of the ship/defense structure in question that you have the resources to build. So having this info displayed before hand doesn't really take away from the primary reason why people buy Command( since it doesn't allow you to change how many ships you want to create, just shows you the max you can create ); so I wouldn't call this a "feature" of Commander lol
  • hello

1/ create an userscript, impossible to use it as it is, even if we create a script by our hand, there are too much errors, and your script kill jquery of ogame ...

2/ remove commander feature :

How many of each ship can be made with the current amount of resources on the active planet/moon

How many of each defense structure can be built with the current amount of resources on the active planet/moon
  • benneb wrote:

1/ create an userscript, impossible to use it as it is, even if we create a script by our hand, there are too much errors, and your script kill jquery of ogame ...

2/ remove commander feature :

So if I remove the Commander "features" and fix the jquery issue, it's ok to use ?

Edit: This thread can be closed as soon as I get an authoritative response to the above question.
    Since this is a greasemonkey script, it is considered opensource and thus I will not be providing any support and update to this.

Edit 2: Removed Fleet/Defense builder information as stated by benneb
    Removed jquery usage from the script in favor of normal functions to speed up script.
    Converted entire script to run inside a single enclosure to ensure no function/variable name ambiguities between the ogame code and my code.

If there are no further objections to the script, this thread can be closed.

The post was edited 2 times, last by kefler ().