Quantum Technology

• Quantum Technology

Dark Admiral117 and Spartanonyx both worked on this
      Name: Quantum Technology

Description: Scientists have put massive effort into achieving the technological tier of Quantum Technology. After learning so much about gravitational forces and the properties of Hyperspace, they finally reached this tier.

Costs: 75,000 Metal, 250,000 Crystal, and 150,000 Deuterium

Requirements are Graviton II

Research Lab 15

Hyperspace Technology 10

Quantum Tech is used in: Quantum Engines

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dark Admiral117 ().

• What is the Quantum Engine good for?
      New ship? Faster destroyers?

edit:

ah, I just read your other idea.
      I think you should put more effort in polishing your suggestions and trying to make clear what the point of 'em is.

As far as I can judge, that other suggestion is some kind of new ship and Quantum engine is a requirement, which answers my question above ^
      But, because I see no need for such kind of new ship, I do not like any of both ideas.

As I said, try to invest some more time in developing an idea, because it is way to basic now.
    • Oh yes it really is to basic imo.
      I mean ... why do we even need those new ships? I think we do not need them, so all these ideas are worthless.
      So you should try to convince us that those new ships and technologies are really needed and make the game more fun than it is now.
    • Well I also suggested a new ship a new defense and a Quantum Portal. The Quantum Portal can move resources, but is over twice the price of a jumpgate and has 10 hour recharge time. But unlimited ships can be moved and unlimited resources. Also I believe these ships and defenses and ect. would mix up the game and make it more interesting so Noot wanna take a look at the bundle and give me a rating? The New things are though that have been revealed Shield World, Quantum Technology, Quantum Engines, Strange Matter Cannons, Quantum Assault Fighters, and the Quantum Portal.